• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No one can laugh like Mika, he and The Gube share the first place for the most adorkable laugh.:naughty: And I've heard you laugh, remember?:aah: Good.:pinkbow: xDD

Not cool.:mf_rosetinted: Is it so hard to guess that it's a Mika album?????? :aah:

Well, actually you technically didn't because my mom was around and she always makes fun of me for laughing like I do so I was... Disguising a little...:blush-anim-cl:

No, but you said best in the world and I was thinking broader xD

Okay then, in this context was it TBWKTM? xD

I really feel like dancing tonight idk

Who's with me?

oh me too, we should have a 2AM party and dance around like idiots xD :roftl:

Oh look who's decided to stop stalking and join us.:mf_rosetinted:And I have no idea what you're talking about, it's not like Hanna and I are hiding a body or anything, pfffffffft.....

SHUT UP, LISTEN TO ME, DANCE WITH ME EMILY!!!!!!!!! :groovy:

I wasn't stalking :mf_rosetinted:

I wasn't here today :naughty:

:groovy:

YO MARY! :mf_rosetinted:

yooooooooooo dino :das::groovy:

I really feel like dancing tonight idk

Who's with me?

ME ME ME ME ME. :groovy: just came back from wedding and i still feel like dancing even though it's midnight im dancing in bed :naughty::groovy:

oh me too' date=' we should have a 2AM party and dance around like idiots xD :roftl:[/quote']

ME ME ME ME ME. :groovy: just came back from wedding and i still feel like dancing even though it's midnight im dancing in bed :naughty::groovy:

It's 11 pm here and I'm on my desk chair acting as if I'm in party or something.

:boing::pbjt::groovy:

Partay!!!!

tumblr_m8bjd52kvQ1ro54hk.gif Sorry for stealing Annu, but it's just so perect! :aah:

And dude, what's the deal, you're on and off all night? :aah:

yes crappy connection and actually the power went off at some point because it's been raining cats & dogs all day ugh

It's 11 pm here and I'm on my desk chair acting as if I'm in party or something.

:boing::pbjt::groovy:

dancing in the bed :groovy:

:roftl:

I'm in a good mood tonight :naughty: you? :das:

Ooh everyone's dancing! :pbjt: I'm doing it even though I'm in a public place :roftl: I've been dancing around to LYWID and Stardust literally ALL DAY xD

Ooh everyone's dancing! :pbjt: I'm doing it even though I'm in a public place :roftl: I've been dancing around to LYWID and Stardust literally ALL DAY xD

We're actually dancing to the same song you see it's partay toime everywhere :pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

I'm a crazy fool, I'm a fool addicted, to the touch of you, to your poison kisses! :groovy: OVERRATEEEEEEEEEEEEED :swoon:

:groovy::groovy::groovy:

Well' date=' actually you technically didn't because my mom was around and she always makes fun of me for laughing like I do so I was... Disguising a little...:blush-anim-cl:

No, but you said best in the world and I was thinking broader xD

Okay then, in this context was it TBWKTM? xD

oh me too, we should have a 2AM party and dance around like idiots xD :roftl :[/quote']

Awww...I shall hear you laugh one day.:mf_rosetinted: I love adorkable laughs.:teehee:

TBWKTM is the best album in the world for me.:mf_rosetinted: And yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD This is important because they had Scissor Sisters' new album 'Magic Hour' and none of the songs from it have been played here and they know who Mika is so they should have TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excite::excite:

And I'm all in for that partay.:das:

I wasn't stalking :mf_rosetinted:

I wasn't here today :naughty:

:groovy:

Riiight..:mf_rosetinted:

Where were you?:mf_rosetinted:

at a wedding :mf_rosetinted: mine :naughty::roftl:

I want the whole world to celebrate!

once I get up i feel better... :groovy:

Well if the things we feel count more than what we do GUESS WHAT LOVER IM LEAVINGGGGG :groovy:

I ONLY LOVE YOU I ONLY LOVE YOU I ONLY LOVE YOU ONLY LOVE YOU ONLY LOVE YOU WHEN I'M DRUNK :excite::groovy:

Oh my gosh

That gif

I have seen everything in life worth seeing now.

Well' date=' other than the obvious xD:fisch:[/color']

Really, you saw it just now? Annu's posted it thousands of times before.:aah:

Not yet dear, there's A LOT more to see.:das: xDDD

yes crappy connection and actually the power went off at some point because it's been raining cats & dogs all day ugh

I like rain.:pinkbow: And you poor thing. :aah: I'm Xenia, btw.:teehee:

Awww...I shall hear you laugh one day.:mf_rosetinted: I love adorkable laughs.:teehe:

TBWKTM is the best album in the world for me.:mf_rosetinted: And yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD This is important because they had Scissor Sisters' new album 'Magic Hour' and none of the songs from it have been played here and they know who Mika is so they should have TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excite::excite:

And I'm all in for that partay.:das:

:teehee:

Ahhh :excite: I swear today is the best day in existence for me, I swear it. :boing: I'm so happy for youuuuuu you'll be able to get tool

Wooooooooot yes!!!!!!!!!! And we can all DANCE DANCEEEEE :das::boing:

at a wedding :mf_rosetinted: mine :naughty::roftl:

once I get up i feel better... :groovy:

I ONLY LOVE YOU I ONLY LOVE YOU I ONLY LOVE YOU ONLY LOVE YOU ONLY LOVE YOU WHEN I'M DRUNK :excite::groovy:

LYWID is literally something you'd write when you're drunk. Like really drunk

I ONLY LOVE YEW I ONLY LOVE YEW WHEN I'M DRUNK

*moonwalks*