• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It really is :mf_rosetinted:

At least your mom isn't an internet stalker? :aah:

Gawd I will come over there and save you just as soon as I get the money.:mf_rosetinted:

No she isn't cos she is hardly on the computer as she is either at work or can't get on either computer as I'm on mine and dad is on his most of the time or if I'm on mine but mum can go on dad's I take up all the internet connection.:aah:

Thank god she doesn't stalk me though...

Gawd I will come over there and save you just as soon as I get the money.:mf_rosetinted:

No she isn't cos she is hardly on the computer as she is either at work or can't get on either computer as I'm on mine and dad is on his most of the time or if I'm on mine but mum can go on dad's I take up all the internet connection.:aah:

Thank god she doesn't stalk me though...

Thanks, I'll be waiting here :das:

Yeah that's lucky, my mom stalks me wherever I go and she thinks all you guys are creepers and that Annu and Hanna and Xenia and everyone else are lying about where they're from Which is stupid as she's heard Annu talk Finnish on TinyChat xD

Stop mentioning Sherlock' date=' I'm in public I can't afford to react this way in public ladjlsjdao[/color']

Well hello there. And what might you be? Payback, you say? Well nice to meet you Mr. Payback.

SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK BLANKET SHERLOCK BLANKET YAWN SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK YAWN SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK YAWN BLANKET SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK BLANKET SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK.

Oh and

Benedict_Cumberbatch.jpg MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Hello fbm, I was wondering where you were.:das:

And don't worry, as soon as I started watching it everybody started posting and then there was this live broadcast of Mika on Strictly Come Dancing and I just gave up.:aah:

I've been in the city watching my favorite comedians :das:

And Grace they sung a Star Trek song :naughty:

Hahah :roftl: xD well still mad at tv4 because they said they would broadcast the tv series :sneaky2:

Thanks' date=' I'll be waiting here :das:

Yeah that's lucky, my mom stalks me wherever I go and she thinks all you guys are creepers and that Annu and Hanna and Xenia and everyone else are lying about where they're from Which is stupid as she's heard Annu talk Finnish on TinyChat xD

Yes, tell your mum I'm actually a terrorist secret agent working undercover to blow up the Statue of Liberty.:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks' date=' I'll be waiting here :das:

Good. I'll only be a couple of years or so.:mf_rosetinted:

I see...I'm not a creeper! :hair: xD

Also I am certainly from Scotland. I could even take a pic of a street in Glasgow and take a pic of Edinburgh castle to prove it xD

Well hello there. And what might you be? Payback, you say? Well nice to meet you Mr. Payback.

SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK BLANKET SHERLOCK BLANKET YAWN SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK YAWN SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK YAWN BLANKET SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK BLANKET SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK.

Oh and

Benedict_Cumberbatch.jpg MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

BWAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU :roftl::floor:

The most inhuman noises just came out of my mouth. And guess what? Not only do I not care, but I also got you to pay attention to Sherlock.

DOUBLE WINNING. xD

I've been in the city watching my favorite comedians :das:

And Grace they sung a Star Trek song :naughty:

Hahah :roftl: xD well still mad at tv4 because they said they would broadcast the tv series :sneaky2:

Star Trek ERMAHGERD :excite: xD Hi Hanna :pinkbow:

Yes, tell your mum I'm actually a terrorist secret agent working undercover to blow up the Statue of Liberty.:mf_rosetinted:

Hate to break it to you, but most of the states seem to be paranoid about exactly that type of thing. If you came here you might frighten people off slightly, depending on how paranoid/political/plain stupid they are.:mikacool:

Good. I'll only be a couple of years or so.:mf_rosetinted:

I see...I'm not a creeper! :hair: xD

Also I am certainly from Scotland. I could even take a pic of a street in Glasgow and take a pic of Edinburgh castle to prove it xD

:wait: xDDD

I know! :aah: My mom's just a weirdo. Unless she meets people herself she can't trust them. The woman has serious trust issues xD

Hate to break it to you' date=' but most of the states seem to be paranoid about exactly that type of thing. If you came here you might frighten people off slightly, depending on how paranoid/political/plain stupid they are.:mikacool:

I know! :aah: My mom's just a weirdo. Unless she meets people herself she can't trust them. The woman has serious trust issues xD[/quote']

I have trust issues but it's a bit different from that sort of trust if you get me xD

422656_300272103414167_918540830_n.jpg

Celebrate in my ass.:lmao:

:lmfao: xD

:mf_rosetinted: De geologiska tidsåldrarna in my ass, nyes not that funny :mf_rosetinted:

Hate to break it to you' date=' but most of the states seem to be paranoid about exactly that type of thing. If you came here you might frighten people off slightly, depending on how paranoid/political/plain stupid they are.:mikacool:

I know! :aah: My mom's just a weirdo. Unless she meets people herself she can't trust them. The woman has serious trust issues xD[/quote']

I'm pretty sure you would love it, it was funny even if I didn't understand it :aah: Hello :teehee:

But you told me she believed I was from Sweden xD

:lmfao: xD

:mf_rosetinted: De geologiska tidsåldrarna in my ass, nyes not that funny :mf_rosetinted:

Doesn't sound funny so here is another of mine. Ring Ring in my ass.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I get you :teehee: she's just a really paranoid person. For real. :roftl:

That is lame. I shall come over there and I don't know say I am from Scotland as you may be able to tell from my accent.:dunno: xD

Doesn't sound funny so here is another of mine. Ring Ring in my ass.:mf_rosetinted:

That is lame. I shall come over there and I don't know say I am from Scotland as you may be able to tell from my accent.:dunno: xD

Yeeees, that will work :roftl:

OMG hahaha :lmao::lmao: BEST ONE EVER! xD

Thank you Panic! for your wonderful song titles. xDDDDDDDDD

Time To Dance in my ass is also quite interesting.

:floor:

it doesn't sound funny because it wasn't funny :aah:

But then she stalked me more' date=' and she didn't believe again :aah:

Shame on you, being so good at English that my mom won't even believe you are from sweden :aah:[/quote']

Really? :aah: Didn't she my nice post to her x'D

Haha, but I'm flattered actually :blush-anim-cl: xD