Which are?:teehee:

*cough* sidereel *cough**cough*

I know.:pinkbow:

Not really, I just typed (then copied xD) a few words and posted a pic.:naughty:

Oh god. Sunshine in my ass.

Dear, I frighten off people everywhere.:naughty:

And that's enough for me. :roftl:

Well I'm sure- but you would be very much accepted here, no doubt... :pinkbow:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So if you don't have the premium you only have a maximum of 10 hour/week or something like that, I don't know. The thing is that I've have the free version but I never had that 10 hour thing, ever!... And now when I came home and open Spotify, it tells me I have only 27 minutes left aarggwegfiuwag! :chair:

Oh, poor thing.:itsok::aah:

And that's enough for me. :roftl:

Well I'm sure- but you would be very much accepted here' date=' no doubt... :pinkbow:[/quote']

My, you really are desperate, aren't you? :naughty: xDDD

Thank you.:lmao::mf_rosetinted: Yay then.:pinkbow:

Oh, poor thing.:itsok::aah:

My, you really are desperate, aren't you? :naughty: xDDD

Thank you.:lmao::mf_rosetinted: Yay then.:pinkbow:

Oh dear gods, yes I am akdkkskdksjdd

I was taking your word for it :pinkbow: anyways, I mean our type of people in general is really accepted in the US, there's no poking and prodding and CERTAINLY no bleh music like you know what and I rarely see pink zebra striped leggings... Except on my friend Julia, but she has bright turquoise hair and wears graphic t shirts more than anyone else in the school :roftl:

So if you don't have the premium you only have a maximum of 10 hour/week or something like that, I don't know. The thing is that I've have the free version but I never had that 10 hour thing, ever!... And now when I came home and open Spotify, it tells me I have only 27 minutes left aarggwegfiuwag! :chair:

Ahh I hate that. I have ran out completely but I think you gain hours back each month or something like that.

Oh dear gods' date=' yes I am akdkkskdksjdd [/color']

I was taking your word for it :pinkbow: anyways, I mean our type of people in general is really accepted in the US, there's no poking and prodding and CERTAINLY no bleh music like you know what and I rarely see pink zebra striped leggings... Except on my friend Julia, but she has bright turquoise hair and wears graphic t shirts more than anyone else in the school :roftl:

I know, it's ok. :itsok:

As always.:naughty: It IS? *raises eyebrow* Well they're everywhere here. And so is Beaver and 1D and duckfaces and owifhjkčw,amklnjbhvgbjkcklč<smklbh I need a machine gun.:mf_rosetinted:

God I'm angry, 2 years and this is how you treat me :sneaky2:

I'm assuming you're referring to Spotify.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

*whimpers* Hanna you pretty much own me right now. You could basically have me do anything for your sake because I am so grateful for your existence. XD

Awe :hug: xD

Hmm what do i want you to do? :naughty:

Ahh I hate that. I have ran out completely but I think you gain hours back each month or something like that.

Yeah I think so too, but the thing is that I've used Spotify for 2 years and I've never had that, ever. So why does it tell me now that I only have 27 minutes left? :sneaky2:

As always.:naughty: It IS? *raises eyebrow* Well they're everywhere here. And so is Beaver and 1D and duckfaces and owifhjkčw,amklnjbhvgbjkcklč<smklbh I need a machine gun.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm assuming you're referring to Spotify.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Yes, or have we known each other for 2 years? hm :aah:

As always.:na ughty: It IS? *raises eyebrow* Well they're everywhere here. And so is Beaver and 1D and duckfaces and owifhjkčw,amklnjbhvgbjkcklč<smklbh I need a machine gun.:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I'm assuming you're referring to Spotify.:m::aah:

It's.... I'm so sorry akdjksdkkskjdlakdd :aah::doh:

Awe :hug: xD

Hmm what do i want you to do? :naughty:

Yeah I think so too, but the thing is that I've used Spotify for 2 years and I've never had that, ever. So why does it tell me now that I only have 27 minutes left? :sneaky2:

I don't know, what? Anything. :mikacool:

Grace you should see the gif I have on my tumblr dashboard right now :aah:

I just did. You know what, my ovaries exploded a long time ago so at least I don't have to worry about it happening again. :mf_rosetinted:xDDD

I knew it.:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Aha...interesting..:mf_rosetinted: xDDD

:roftl: good for you :aah:

I don't know' date=' what? Anything. :mikacool:

I just did. You know what, my ovaries exploded a long time ago so at least I don't have to worry about it happening again. :mf_rosetinted:xDDD[/quote']

Give me da lamb :mf_rosetinted:

tumblr_macaiwnWjN1qh7wp3o3_1280.jpg

Wait how could you see it? :blink: xD

I want to kill them all but I can't.:tears::tears: Oh' date=' where's Slendy when you need him?:sneaky2:

Watch this shizz. :mikacool:

[YOUTUBE]ffyZNW7Ra7M[/YOUTUBE]

Even Simon Cowell gave a standing ovation :mf_rosetinted:

I think you're forgetting the fact that it's 2:15am here and that any noise could cause my parents to come check on me which would result in disaster.:mf_rosetinted:

I want to kill them all but I can't.:tears::tears: Oh, where's Slendy when you need him?:sneaky2:

I think you're forgetting the fact that it's 2:15am here and that any noise could cause my parents to come check on me which would result in disaster.:mf_rosetinted:

I dunno, tidying up around his house? :mikacool: xD

Ha, well that's really too bad. That girl kicked ass. She's REALLY almost as good as me. I need to bring my A game. :aah:

Do you fly him to me, he's apparently in chicago :mf_rosetinted:

Because it's my dashboard no way you're able to see it :aah:

yes yes YESSSSS, I will do that :naughty:

Trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................ But I assumed that if I should see it, it would be something I would fangurl over. XD

yes yes YESSSSS' date=' I will do that :naughty:

Trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................ But I assumed that if I should see it, it would be something I would fangurl over. XD[/quote']

Good, I'll be waiting :naughty:

Well it's interesting, don't know if you would fangurl, would you? :aah: