Mika at France TV5, 18-9-2012, 19:00h

smokesignal

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno french so this interview was surreal for me - there was this mika 'imitator' and he even dressed like him and everyone was wearing stripes and they were eating and i got hungry...just trippy maaan :aah::naughty:

T4P! UW was great!:thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot for download as always !! :flowers2:

I search by Yahoo http://images.search.yahoo.com/images.

and then...

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0PDoKr9ZFlQ8zIACmKJzbkF?p=mika&ei=utf-8&y=Search&fr=sfp-img&imgs=yahoohq

You may find HD pics from Getty's images. and take them by screencap. it's so easy.:wink2:

Wow, cool, thanks Eriko :wub2:

The format of all these French talk shows is so awkward. Everyone sitting at a table and Mika looking uncomfortable since they are either all gawking at him or ignoring him. It's very bizarre. :naughty:

Mika was much more impressed with that guy's electric guitar imitation than his Mika impression. :naughty: I was hoping they were going to show Mika's trumpet imitation too. :lmfao:

Underwater was lovely. Thanks for posting.

The format of all these French talk shows is so awkward. Everyone sitting at a table and Mika looking uncomfortable since they are either all gawking at him or ignoring him. It's very bizarre. :naughty:

Mika was much more impressed with that guy's electric guitar imitation than his Mika impression. :naughty: I was hoping they were going to show Mika's trumpet imitation too. :lmfao:

Underwater was lovely. Thanks for posting.

Well, I'm really sorry if non French viewers get this feeling. This show is quite informal, in a relaxed atmosphere, like a meal between friends (that's why the guest brings a present to the presenter aka Alessandra Sublet). It's not meant to make guests or viewers feel ignored. I like this show (Taratata also). I was very impressed by Mickaël Georgio's imitation of the guitar too. I watched his imitation of Mika at the time and did not find it perfect either (good enough though).

Edited by macboll
Not Mickaël Georgio! It's Mickaël GREGORIO

Every time I see a new post in this thread I click it hoping that someone recorded the first part of the show. Pretty please??? It's impossible to see the video they posted if you're not in France.

Well, I'm really sorry if non French viewers get this feeling. This show is quite informal, in a relaxed atmosphere, like a meal between friends (that's why the guest brings a present to the presenter aka Alessandra Sublet). It's not meant to make guests or viewers feel ignored. I like this show (Taratata also). I was very impressed by Mickaël Georgio's imitation of the guitar too. I watched his imitation of Mika at the time and did not find it perfect either (good enough though).

As far as I could see, I thought the format of the show was quite nice. I admit that in the last part of the interview (the part that was posted) he seemed a bit more uncomfortable, but who wouldn't be uncomfortable when shown an imitation of himself? Or maybe that was just because of the dessert. Did you notice how he immediately dived into it the first moment he could go for it without coming across as rude? :wink2:

Every time I see a new post in this thread I click it hoping that someone recorded the first part of the show. Pretty please??? It's impossible to see the video they posted if you're not in France.

As far as I could see, I thought the format of the show was quite nice. I admit that in the last part of the interview (the part that was posted) he seemed a bit more uncomfortable, but who wouldn't be uncomfortable when shown an imitation of himself? Or maybe that was just because of the dessert. Did you notice how he immediately dived into it the first moment he could go for it without coming across as rude? :wink2:

I noticed it too. I think M. Gregorio (that was his name! I do remember now, sorry :teehee:) did the same.

When I watch these shows, I often wish the presenter and her team would let the guest talk more (it's also one of the Canal + show "Le grand journal"'s drawbacks).

Edited by macboll

It wasn't just this show, there was another one the other day and it was more formal and I remember another in 2007. I just find it an odd format and it seems awkward. In this case they don't look like they are having a meal because there is TV show stuff going on like showing video clips.

I do like Taratata though.

When I watch these shows, I often wish the presenter and her team would let the guest talk more (it's also one of the Canal + show "Le grand journal"'s drawbacks).

Yes this is my issue, the fact that there is a "team" and they are seated at a table. It's like some sort of trial instead of one personable host interacting with each guest in a relaxed way to get the best out of them.

Yes this is my issue, the fact that there is a "team" and they are seated at a table. It's like some sort of trial instead of one personable host interacting with each guest in a relaxed way to get the best out of them.

There is such a tv programme in France, it's called "thé ou café". It's just a female presenter (Catherine Ceylac) and her guest. I hope to see Mika in this programme one day.

There is such a tv programme in France, it's called "thé ou café". It's just a female presenter (Catherine Ceylac) and her guest. I hope to see Mika in this programme one day.

Oh that sounds good. I wonder if he'll chose tea or coffee? :naughty:

I hoped to see him in C à vous and Thé ou Café... That's one out of 2 done, maybe next time :wink2:

Maybe he'll do another round of promo in France if he's got another single and a big tour launching in a few months.

You're probably right. I really became a fan in November 2009 because he was promoting the album in France. And it was 2 months after the release.

Is somebody working on the translation of this France 5 show?