• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in shock :shocked :

Oh god :shoc ked: :tears: Thank god they found out what it was though :huglove::huglove:

arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy maybe? Idk xD :hugl ove: wow... :shocked::hug: :hug: :hug: I'm caught speechless either way :tears:

Oh dear god' date='Annu.:tears: Come here.:hu g::hug::hug:[/quote']

this just made me really terrified... :tears: they know what it is now, but they don't know why i have it..

this just made me really terrified... :tears: they know what it is now, but they don't know why i have it..

I understand that, it makes me terrified so I can't even imagine how you feel :tears: But hopefully they'll find out why so they can prevent it from happening again :huglove::hug:

I understand that, it makes me terrified so I can't even imagine how you feel :tears: But hopefully they'll find out why so they can prevent it from happening again :huglove::hug:

:tears::tears:

Maybe they figure it out.....or I hope so at least anyway

:tears:

i reallyreally hope that they will find out the reason...

:tears:

i reallyreally hope that they will find out the reason...

Me too :huglove:

Wow' date=' I JUST NOTICED that this is a new thread :blink: xD The name is so sweet though :teehee:[/quote']

Didn't you notice until now :aah: And thank you :pinkbow:

my heart could stop in any second with out any reason... :tears: name of that was something really difficult, i don't remember it.

Oh dearest god annu I'll keep you in my prayers I'd don't know what to do if anything had happened to You :huglove: