• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay :aah: So may I ask what you did today then? :teehee:

Well, I woke up today and went outside. The leaves are just changing and the weather today is the most absolutely perfect it's been in my entire lifetime, I'm convinced. We went out to get Frostys, and out to the Halloween shop to look around which was great :original: Then we started shopping around for Thanksgiving decorations, to take over to my grandmothers house and when we got there, she made peach cobbler :drool: And after that, we took my ferrets out to play in the grass and they rolled around in the grass like Toothless (Le remembers you haven't seen it, so demonstration gif needed)

toothless_having_fun_gif_by_koriandmetrion-d2y5667.gif

Oh yes, and I got tickets to go to the pumpkin festival, and Howl-O-Scream AND Halloween Haunt. GOD I LOVE FALL. :aah:

tumblr_lyb5bxKX201qkuau4.png

XENIA XENIA XENIA I MISSED YOU :hug::aah: I ended up having a crappy time last night. And our team lost. :naughty:

Well' date=' I woke up today and went outside. The leaves are just changing and the weather today is the most absolutely perfect it's been in my entire lifetime, I'm convinced. We went out to get Frostys, and out to the Halloween shop to look around which was great :original: Then we started shopping around for Thanksgiving decorations, to take over to my grandmothers house and when we got there, she made peach cobbler :drool: And after that, we took my ferrets out to play in the grass and they rolled around in the grass like Toothless (Le remembers you haven't seen it, so demonstration gif needed)

[img']http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/249/f/4/toothless_having_fun_gif_by_koriandmetrion-d2y5667.gif[/img]

Oh yes, and I got tickets to go to the pumpkin festival, and Howl-O-Scream AND Halloween Haunt. GOD I LOVE FALL. :aah:

XENIA XENIA XENIA I MISSED YOU :hug::aah: I ended up having a crappy time last night. And our team lost. :naughty:

Oh god not with the How To Train Your Dragon again! I have to sleep tonight! :aah:But we haven't had one of those debates in quite a while now and I DO miss them...hmmmm..

I missed you too.:hug::aah: That's why you should never leave me.:naughty:

Oh god not with the How To Train Your Dragon again! I have to sleep tonight! :aah:But we haven't had one of those debates in quite a while now and I DO miss them...hmmmm..

I missed you too.:hug::aah: That's why you should never leave me.:naughty:

I just love love love HTTYD. Best animated kids movie since Finding Nemo, and I stand by it! Anyways, I was just usingg that to demonstrate the unusually cute and cuddly way my ferrets played outside today :teehee: :3

Okay, I'll try my best not to :hug: xD

Well' date=' I woke up today and went outside. The leaves are just changing and the weather today is the most absolutely perfect it's been in my entire lifetime, I'm convinced. We went out to get Frostys, and out to the Halloween shop to look around which was great :original: Then we started shopping around for Thanksgiving decorations, to take over to my grandmothers house and when we got there, she made peach cobbler :drool: And after that, we took my ferrets out to play in the grass and they rolled around in the grass like Toothless (Le remembers you haven't seen it, so demonstration gif needed)

[img']http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/249/f/4/toothless_having_fun_gif_by_koriandmetrion-d2y5667.gif[/img]

Sounds like a really good day then :teehee: Even if I don't know what half of the things you said are :aah:

I just love love love HTTYD. Best animated kids movie since Finding Nemo' date=' and I stand by it! Anyways, I was just usingg that to demonstrate the unusually cute and cuddly way my ferrets played outside today :teehee: [/color'] :3

Okay, I'll try my best not to :hug: xD

Good for you.:naughty: And I really like your ferrets. :3

Yay! :pinkbow: Ermahgerd, we still haven't continued our wedding plans.:shocked:

Good for you.:naughty: And I really like your ferrets. :3

Yay! :pinkbow: Ermahgerd, we still haven't continued our wedding plans.:shocked:

I am passionate about what touches me haha xD and thankyou! I need to get a video of them jumping around and put it up here, you might like that :3

ERMAHGERD we must do it! Soon! And kdjksjds you still haven't listened to Chris Garneau I take it. Or read The String Of Pearls? :das::naughty:

What don't you know then? I shall gladly explain' date=' for it is my true pleasure and joy to discuss matters relating to the glorious autumn-time. :excite:[/quote']

Okay with Frostys I guess you mean the cereals?

But what's peach cobbler, Howl-O-Scream and Halloween Haunt? :aah:

I am passionate about what touches me haha xD and thankyou! I need to get a video of them jumping around and put it up here' date=' you might like that :3[/color']

ERMAHGERD we must do it! Soon! And kdjksjds you still haven't listened to Chris Garneau I take it. Or read The String Of Pearls? :das::naughty:

Ooooooh (sorry, I guess I still have some perversity left in me from last night's Mehrker fangurling :aah:) :das: Yes pwease. :3 And you also promised me something else.:das:

Don't you mikasoon me, the wedding is in a month! :mf_rosetinted: Is that the creepy clown guy? :mf_rosetinted: I've read the first chapter.:teehee:

Okay with Frostys I guess you mean the cereals?

But what's peach cobbler, Howl-O-Scream and Halloween Haunt? :aah:

Nope xDDD Frostys are sort of like Icecream, but with the weirdest texture :aah: they're great. :naughty:

Cobbler: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobbler_(food)

w50413255.jpg

Howl-o-scream and Halloween haunt are two very popular Halloween events we have here, at our two best amusement parks (Kings Dominion and Bush Gardens)

Here's the website for howl-o-scream: http://www.howloscream.com/Williamsburg/homepage.aspx

And here for Halloween Haunt:

http://www.kingsdominion.com/haunt2012

And Howl-O-Scream has a TV commercial already which I think is pretty darn cool:

[YOUTUBE]5X4PIhXPKRM&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Ooooooh (sorry, I guess I still have some perversity left in me from last night's Mehrker fangurling ) :das: Yes pwease. :3 And you also promised me something else.:das:

Don't you mikasoon me, the wedding is in a month! :mf_rosetinted: Is that the creepy clown guy? :mf_rosetinted: I've read the first chapter.:teehee:

Ha! I was barely perverted at all last night, passerby my wording was purposeful :glasses3: I must try harder. Bwahahaa harder :das::roftl: aksjakjssj xDDDDD

Creepy? PFFFFFFFFTTTTTT It's amazing. :excite: Ooh yay, you like? :das:

Btw everyone here aka Grace, Annu and Xenia should I start? I have paper, a stamp and an envelope? :teehee:

I'm good with that :thumb_yello: