• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I know how you feel.It's freezing here.:sad:

But I'm at home so I could just put the heating on.:aah:

Not much sitting here freezing my butt off,you?

Gosh, it always seems to be so cold wherever people are :aah: right now the weather's been perfect, so I'm outside :teehee:

Gosh' date=' it always seems to be so cold wherever people are :aah: right now the weather's been perfect, so I'm outside :teehee:[/quote']

That's cos here and everywhere else is pretty much in winter now xD forget about fall,it's bloody winter. It was all frosty on Saturday,I saw ice for like the first time in ages :3

morning, i just waked up... :aah: i slept over 14 hours... :roftl:

Morning Annu :huglove:

That's cos here and everywhere else is pretty much in winter now xD forget about fall,it's bloody winter. It was all frosty on Saturday,I saw ice for like the first time in ages :3

Wow! :3 As much as I love winter fall is my favourite season, so that sucks! :aah: here we're just getting into fall, and it's the loveliest you can imagine. Wish this time of year lasted longer. :teehee:

Wow! :3 As much as I love winter fall is my favourite season' date=' so that sucks! :aah: here we're just getting into fall, and it's the loveliest you can imagine. Wish this time of year lasted longer. :teehee:[/quote']

Oh I see,I kinda like fall as the colour of the leaves on trees all change :teehee: There is a lot of trees by my school and when they all change colour it looks pretty ^-^

Sorry Emma. I just thought you'd like to know... :lmfao: I always let my friends know when I'm naked!

I would like to know? :shocked: Really Eloise? :aah: Oh sure I'm that much of a total perv I like it when you tell me your naked.:lmfao:

Go say that to Mark.:mf_rosetinted:

Afternoon.:bye:

Wow! :3 As much as I love winter fall is my favourite season' date=' so that sucks! :aah: here we're just getting into fall, and it's the loveliest you can imagine. Wish this time of year lasted longer. :teehee:[/quote']

good afternoon/morning/evening, what ever it is, to you :aah: what's up? :hug: (my inner calendar is messed up, it is monday today, right?)

Oh I see,I kinda like fall as the colour of the leaves on trees all change :teehee: There is a lot of trees by my school and when they all change colour it looks pretty ^-^

I love that too! ^-^ it's just the perfect weather, slightly overcast and the gentle breeze that I love most. All the colourful leaves, and then raking them, and pumpkins, and thanksgiving, Halloween is my favourite holiday, and then the smooth transition into winter- it's such a cozy season. :teehee::teehee:

good afternoon/morning/evening, what ever it is, to you :aah: what's up? :hug: (my inner calendar is messed up, it is monday today, right?)

Nothing,sitting here and being cold xD

Yes it is Monday (I had to think about that one when I woke up.)

I love that too! ^-^ it's just the perfect weather' date=' slightly overcast and the gentle breeze that I love most. All the colourful leaves, and then raking them, and pumpkins, and thanksgiving, Halloween is my favourite holiday, and then the smooth transition into winter- it's such a cozy season. :teehee::teehee:[/quote']

It's perfect for photo's:naughty: Ah yes halloween. I badly want to go into Glasgow on Halloween night as I was there last year as I had a gig to go to :teehee: But it was rather funny as a bunch of guys were dressed as zombies and were trying to scare me and my mum (they failed xD) I just hope it doesn't snow or become to icy I fell the last time and badly hurt my side,also mum fell and she fractured her pinky so yeah xD