• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah I see xD

I haven't taked the bins out xD or it this way I have done nothing xD

I haven't done anything either xD And yet I'm sitting at home. :teehee: why does school and work even try to bother with me, don't they know all I want to do is sit around on the Internet? :roftl:

Oh' date=' how many christmas songs do you have? We've got lots :teehee:[/quote']

Well we have a lot too but most of them are english or translated from english into swedish :teehee:

Darn! :aah:

Hmm' date=' since they're extinct I don't know, but I'm going to guess it's something like this

:mf_rosetinted:

P.S. Don't let it deafen you.[/quote']

:naughty: but it would comfort you, the one reading edgar Allan Poe totally destroyed it, imo :mf_rosetinted:

Okaaay :lmfao: :lmfao: My ears hurt :aah:

Well we have a lot too but most of them are english or translated from english into swedish :teehee:

:naughty:

Okaaay :lmfao: :lmfao: My ears hurt :aah:

Edit: oh just brilliant. My day is better then, now :mf_rosetinted:

Ah really? What's your favorite? :das:

Well, ofc they do. :mikacool: xD

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Edit: oh just brilliant. My day is better then' date=' now :mf_rosetinted:

Ah really? What's your favorite? :das:

Well, ofc they do. :mikacool: xD[/quote']

And that's bad? :mf_rosetinted:

Hm I guess I just love the traditional Lucia songs especially: 'natten går tunga fjät'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxW-F82YbuA&feature=relmfu

But I love the christmas songs too, I just can't remember everyone right now :aah: So what's your favorite song? :teehee:

Still sick :huh: and this time everyone else in my family is too... And I mean EVERYONE. xD

Ha I see, so you can't even be home alone :aah: Are your ferrets sick too? :naughty:

And that's bad? :mf_rosetinted:

Hm I guess I just love the traditional Lucia songs especially: 'natten går tunga fjät'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxW-F82YbuA&feature=relmfu

But I love the christmas songs too, I just can't remember everyone right now :aah: So what's your favorite song? :teehee:

Ha I see, so you can't even be home alone :aah: Are your ferrets sick too? :naughty:

I don't know.... There are so many :aah: I guess I shall say my two favorites are Feliz Navidad

and Jingle Bell Rock.

No they aren't, thank goodness :roftl:

Okay sorry wrong song :aah:

got it :naughty:

Biatch please enough of the Christmas songs. It's still too early...should be listening to this instead.:das:

[YOUTUBE]wsumEnI5O2k[/YOUTUBE]

:mf_rosetinted:

I AM listening to that. But we're having a bit of a holiday throw down, and since she doesn't exactly celebrate Halloween...:mikacool:

I AM listening to that. But we're having a bit of a holiday throw down' date=' and since she doesn't exactly celebrate Halloween...:mikacool:[/quote']

Even still. It is A LOT closer to Halloween than it is Christmas. To be fair I'm looking forward to bonfire night,hopefully I'll get to see the firework display in Glasgow this year!

Even still. It is A LOT closer to Halloween than it is Christmas. To be fair I'm looking forward to bonfire night,hopefully I'll get to see the firework display in Glasgow this year!

True.. But actually I'm not even near there yet, we've just started making plans for Thanksgiving :aah:

I don't know.... There are so many :aah: I guess I shall say my two favorites are Feliz Navidad

and Jingle Bell Rock.

No they aren't' date=' thank goodness :roftl:

got it :naughty:[/quote']

Okay i love Feliz Navidad too :teehee: And jingle bell rock always gets me in christmas mood :teehee: But I'm the one who likes traditional songs the most though :wink2:

Haha good :aah:

And I just remembered this one!! :roftl:

[YOUTUBE]Yfs4FKbJzL0[/YOUTUBE]

ERMAHGERD :floor:

Okay, the beginning sounds just like a christmas joke song we have :aah:

Okay i love Feliz Navidad too :teehee: And jingle bell rock always gets me in christmas mood :teehee: But I'm the one who likes traditional songs the most though :wink2:

Haha good :aah:

Okay, the beginning sounds just like a christmas joke song we have :aah:

:naughty: Ooh, christmas joke songs :roftl: xDDDD

Yeah but it doesn't exist any halloween songs :mf_rosetinted: And it's soon Christmas, only 2 months left, we have to warm up :naughty: You have a bonfire, what do you celebrate then? :teehee: