• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Wendy...:teehee:

:lmfao::roftl:

aw! sdlkjslf :teehee: details? :das: xD

yesh Emma I've told you about this :mf_rosetinted:

so like the first day of the school year I went to my class and saw this blonde gentleman with grey eyes sitting behind me. I had a crush on him like immediately and my heart was beating so freaking fast that time. The teacher told him to move up so he ended up sitting besides me (nfjdsjfjdsbifdsi yesh I was dying then). And yeah things went like that :blush-anm-cl:

so like the first day of the school year I went to my class and saw this blonde gentleman with grey eyes sitting behind me. I had a crush on him like immediately and my heart was beating so freaking fast that time. The teacher told him to move up so he ended up sitting besides me (nfjdsjfjdsbifdsi yesh I was dying then). And yeah things went like that :blush-anm-cl:

:teehee: *continues skipping around with rose petals* sounds like you've been enjoying yourself lately then :teehee:

:lmfao::roftl:

aw! sdlkjslf :teehee: details? :das: xD

It's true xD

I know. It's cute xD

Aw gawd his smile.:swoon:

It's so amazing that I'm not even gonna react to the fact that I've missed a perfectly good oportunity to fangurl E.A.P. and The Nightmare Before Christmas and that Rachel still hasn't checked Nirvana out. That's how much I like him.

Dammit Xenia stop making me jealous xD

Um they are sliver and look snake skin. Put it this way it's the trend in Chester,it hasn't got to here yet and it's not as if people can get them online. I put a pic of myself on fb wearing them if you wish to see.

oh do that! I've seen some things like that but it's been quite a while since I've seen them worn around :teehee: