• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But I just got here.:tears: Oh well, godnight Hanna.:huglove:

I know and I don't now I can't tell you about on of the best days ever :huh: but i have to get up early tomorrow to do this stupid math test I sign up for. Don't ask my why I did it though :mf_rosetinted:

I actually always start a trend no one had dip dye till I got it.Ugh people seriously can't be original these days.:shun:

Take a look at the pic :3

They look great! :3

I can't it's too...eqhifnwjčččččččččamkl-gjnhbvgafthvjnjkčln-čawnjlllfghkqučććžMKČiaghhnjla-rfhjgkawzulf

...I've lost the ability to can.:roftl:

And I thought he was 'average'? :naughty:

And I know that song, just didn't know the name.:teehee:

There you go again with your pretty illegible Internet babble xD

*coughs up rainbows* I said he was ABOVE average! You KNOW what that connotates! :roftl:

I know and I don't now I can't tell you about on of the best days ever :huh: but i have to get up early tomorrow to do this stupid math test I sign up for. Don't ask my why I did it though :mf_rosetinted:

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me!!!!!!!!!!!

There you go again with your pretty illegible Internet babble xD

*coughs up rainbows* I said he was ABOVE average! You KNOW what that connotates! :roftl:

I have to.:naughty: And the losing ability thing has a deeper meaning.:aah:

Aaaaah' date=' good then.:das::das::das: Gawd I wish you could see him in person.:aah:[/color']

*gasps*I was one of the people at the other side of the world. WAS. :naughty:

I noticed :naughty: how are you enjoying being on this side of the globe, then? :das:

Cheers :3

Here I am going to backcomb my hair for when I see Fun. Hahaha xD

:3 hehe :teehee: My grandma wants to take me to see a concert, but she'd probably hate the music I like so... :L

I have to.:naughty: And the losing ability thing has a deeper meaning.:aah:

Aaaaah, good then.:das::das::das: Gawd I wish you could see him in person.:aah:

ha, seriously? :naughty:

So do I, my friend, so do I. xD Hmm..........

. . .

What do.. Huh.

I wonder if there might happen to be any stereotypes of American chicks in Serbia.. *begs there aren't any as bad as I've heard before from other places* xDDD

Because if I no, WHEN I come down there, I should know. :lmfao:

I like it much better. But I still miss my hometown though..

:huglove: I can understand how you would. Most people are a bit attached to where they grew up :wink2:

Should still take up that opportunity though xD

I guess so. When there's a concert to go to, that is. xD

:huglove: I can understand how you would. Most people are a bit attached to where they grew up :wink2:

I guess so. When there's a concert to go to' date=' that is. xD[/quote']

Ha that is true. That is how it is for me wanting to see Alice Cooper but I have no one to go see him with. ):

Okay I'll tell you :teehee:

:teehee:

Okay in my swedish class we were talking about Edgard Allan Poe, and my teacher mentioned that poe wrote a story about a superintendent that could deduce the most amazing things about people and that that was the preliminary stage to what later would be the more known character Sherlock Holmes. Then he mentioned that there's a modern version of Sherlock holmes that aired earlier this year starring Benedict Cumberbatch and that he thought it was amazing and completely brillant. In other words he have watched Sherlock and he knows who Benedict is. :swoon: I died for a second when he mentioned Benedicts name. And now there's I hope that we will watch one of the episodes when we read about Conan Doyle :teehee:

And we had a fire drill today, they are always fun :naughty: except the fact that it was super cold outside.

And when I come home today I found a letter from Micah in my mailbox. Never ever expected that would happen, never even gave her my address.

And like that day couldn't be any better. My friend texted me and said she finally had watched the Great Game, the last episode in Sherlock season 1. And what's worth to be mentioned she's not a Sherlock fan and it took 3 month to watch the whole season. Anyway I asked her what she thought about it and she answered: "IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS OMG :O"

:dance_man:

And then Annu told us they know what's wrong with her and she's coming home on thursday.

:excite: love this day :teehee:

ha' date=' seriously? :naughty:

So do I, my friend, so do I. xD Hmm..........

. . .

What do.. Huh.

I wonder if there might happen to be any stereotypes of American chicks in Serbia.. *begs there aren't any as bad as I've heard before from other places* xDDD

Because if I no, WHEN I come down there, I should know. :lmfao:[/color']

No, actually it's just something he said. xD You remember Tijana? The friend that's known him since she was a kid (murder, MURDER!!!)? Well they were talking and I honestly don't know how they got to this, but at one point he just said 'Your generation is so retarted I just can't....UGH!':roftl: So, yeah, we converted it to 'I've lost the ability to can'. xDD

I should get secret footage of him somehow.:mikacool::das:

I don't think there are any, at least not that I've heard of. :dunno: And you just want to steal Mehrker from me.:mf_rosetinted: xDD

No, actually it's just something he said. xD You remember Tijana? The friend that's known him since she was a kid (murder, MURDER!!!)? Well they were talking and I honestly don't know how they got to this, but at one point he just said 'Your generation is so retarted I just can't....UGH!':roftl: So, yeah, we converted it to 'I've lost the ability to can'. xDD

I should get secret footage of him somehow.:mikacool::das:

I don't think there are any, at least not that I've heard of. :dunno: And you just want to steal Mehrker from me.:mf_rosetinted: xDD

I've actually seen 'I've lost the ability to can' and other variants on Tumblr before, so no surprise there :roftl:

Good- that means there must not be a surplus of dumb American tourists. :mikacool:

...Shut your face... :blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

Okay I'll tell you :teehee:

:teehee:

Okay in my swedish class we were talking about Edgard Allan Poe, and my teacher mentioned that poe wrote a story about a superintendent that could deduce the most amazing things about people and that that was the preliminary stage to what later would be the more known character Sherlock Holmes. Then he mentioned that there's a modern version of Sherlock holmes that aired earlier this year starring Benedict Cumberbatch and that he thought it was amazing and completely brillant. In other words he have watched Sherlock and he knows who Benedict is. :swoon: I died for a second when he mentioned Benedicts name. And now there's I hope that we will watch one of the episodes when we read about Conan Doyle :teehee:

And we had a fire drill today, they are always fun :naughty: except the fact that it was super cold outside.

And when I come home today I found a letter from Micah in my mailbox. Never ever expected that would happen, never even gave her my address.

And like that day couldn't be any better. My friend texted me and said she finally had watched the Great Game, the last episode in Sherlock season 1. And what's worth to be mentioned she's not a Sherlock fan and it took 3 month to watch the whole season. Anyway I asked her what she thought about it and she answered: "IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS OMG :O"

:dance_man:

And then Annu told us they know what's wrong with her and she's coming home on thursday.

:excite: love this day :teehee:

All I got from that was Edgar Allan Poe (you can't imagine how jealous I am that you talked about one of my gods), Sherlock, Sherlock, Sherlock, fire drill, Sherlock, Micah's letter (how did she send it then? :aah:), Sherlock, Sherlock, Annu's coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excite::excite::excite: