• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*cries* YOU'RE NOT BEING FAIR. THISISNTFAIRATALLDEARGODHELPME. :aah:

What' date=' do I need to spam with Bene pictures now? I think so. Just so that.. Well you know why, so I don't feel like I automatically lose because kdjskifixnaaisajdkl :aah::blush-anim-cl:[/color']

I've seen his pics, and trust me, he does not even reach the ground under J.D.'s feet. I mean, c'mon :naughty:

Johnnydepp11.jpg

johnny-depp-74.jpg

1299561310-96.jpg

young-adorable-Johnny-johnny-depp-12183502-300-400.jpg

stars-411-johnny-depp-not-in-england.jpg

johnnydepp012.jpg

johnnydepp2.jpg

Johnny-Depp.jpg

GodflippingdammitXenia :aah: OTHER. ACTORS. CAN. BE. AWESOME. TOO.

Not this awesome.:mf_rosetinted: I bow to Johnny Depp.:bow:

*cries* No more playing fair! :naughty:

tumblr_lm9jlc3W8u1qkcbw9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m76q0doZ061r2s6ul.png

Right' date=' this is really showing me that Bendy is hotter than J.D. :mf_rosetinted:

I may or may not actually be enjoying this. :roftl:

I've had a day of stalking a version of Johnny Depp and now I'm having mini orgasms with every picture of him I see. And it's 2am. F*ck yeah I'm enjoying this.:naughty:

Not this awesome.:mf_rosetinted: I bow to Johnny Depp.:bow:

Right, this is really showing me that Bendy is hotter than J.D. :mf_rosetinted:

I've had a day of stalking a version of Johnny Depp and now I'm having mini orgasms with every picture of him I see. And it's 2am. F*ck yeah I'm enjoying this.:naughty:

You're forgetting, I already acknowledged I'm in the same position. :roftl:

Hahaha.... Never said he was :das: to me, it's level playing ground. :naughty:

Muahahahahahahahahaaha, and this gives me an excuse to stare at pics of my two favourite actors of all time. So yeah, I'm pretty much all good. :naughty:

Hum.... Actually' date=' I find him around the same amount of attractive as I do JD :blush-anim-cl: and I'll say it again:

DAT ASS.

:roftl:

[/color']

Edit: no' date=' I do not have mental issues, ehm jus BOOOOOORED, Jawn! Marry meh! f*ck.

Edit#2: okay maybe I have some issues...

Edit#3: yup definitely mental.

Edit#5: screw 4 it's a weird number

Edit#infinity: Not even mental hospitals want me ;w;[/quote']

Well at least you admit it.:mf_rosetinted:

You're forgetting' date=' I already acknowledged I'm in the same position. :roftl:

Hahaha.... Never said he was :das: to me, it's level playing ground. :naughty:

Muahahahahahahahahaaha, and this gives me an excuse to stare at pics of my two favourite actors of all time. So yeah, I'm pretty much all good. :naughty:[/quote']

Not really, but ok.:mf_rosetinted:

I repeat: Johnny Depp, 58679028942019081732084 miles and then every other male actor.:mf_rosetinted:

Not really, but ok.:mf_rosetinted:

I repeat: Johnny Depp, 58679028942019081732084 miles and then every other male actor.:mf_rosetinted:

Suuuuuuuuure. Ha, I think you're going to be turning me off from my Depp fandom for awhile... This is getting interesting :naughty: never seen someone so intensely adamant as you :3

No, I do not, and I'm afraid that time will never come.:mf_rosetinted: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!!!!! That's what you get for breaking your promise.:mf_rosetinted:

Ooh' date=' I see how it is :das: I'll pm you a pic. Or are you scared to be proved wrong??? :das: xD[/color']

tumblr_m6nbrwv97n1qfesvi.gif

Suuuuuuuuure. Ha' date=' I think you're going to be turning me off from my Depp fandom for awhile... This is getting interesting :naughty: never seen someone so intensely adamant as you :3[/quote']

Wow, it takes that little? Guess it's the same thing as with my mum being 'a chocoholic'.:naughty: Aww, thank you. :3

tumblr_m6nbrwv97n1qfesvi.gif

Wow, it takes that little? Guess it's the same thing as with my mum being 'a chocoholic'.:naughty: Aww, thank you. :3

Because I'm right. And your gif made me laugh, ofc, so I don't exactly care. I count this as point one for the 'other actors can be good too' side.:naughty:

Well, I haven't encountered a situation so trying as this Trying because it's almost impossible to win u.u

And no problem, it's the truest truth I have ever spoken.:huglove:

Because I'm right. And your gif made me laugh' date=' ofc, so I don't exactly care. I count this as point one for the 'other actors can be good too' side.:naughty:

Well, I haven't encountered a situation so trying as this Trying because it's almost impossible to win u.u

And no problem, it's the truest truth I have ever spoken.:huglove:

No, but because I have no wish to look at Bendy's ass.:mf_rosetinted: Okay dear, you do that.:itsok:

Because you don't have me close.:naughty:Of course it's impossible, this is Johnny f-ing Depp.

Awww. :3 :hug:

No, but because I have no wish to look at Bendy's ass.:mf_rosetinted: Okay dear, you do that.:itsok:

Because you don't have me close.:naughty:Of course it's impossible, this is Johnny f-ing Depp.

Awww. :3 :hug:

Never specified what the pic would BE :das:

Exactly. I don't even know what I'm trying to prove here, just that I want an excuse to put all my favorite people on SSR. :naughty: nobody's as good as Johnny! They can be good, though ;D Which is all I'm saying. :roftl:

:hug:

Edit: I still find it pleasantly amusing that you call him Bendy. :naughty:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Same person. And no, you're not.

And this is supposed to show me what exactly? :mf_rosetinted:

No dear, because Sherlock is a fictional character and Bene dear is a REAL BOY! :naughty: And I can quote Charlie whenever I want to quote Charlie, because I'm American and "it's what we do!"

Just that I don't need to be admitted to a mental asylum after all, because clearly there are more cumberbitches than just me who think he's worth it, despite of the ever present fact that Johnny Depp exists and slams all with his absolute perfection. :3