• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw gawd half smile. Mehrker. Eeeeek. :swoon:

I know.:pinkbow:

Muahahahaha, if Mehrker half smiles even a quarter as adorably as that... :wub2: Wait, does he have nice lips? Just askin For you see, Dino has become slightly cheiloproclitic since she discovered her love of Benedict Cumberbatch :roftl:

tumblr_m6p81k53Gs1r0o58i.gif

Tom Hiddleston :swoon:

Muahahahaha' date=' if Mehrker half smiles even a quarter as adorably as that... :wub2: Wait, does he have nice lips? Just askin For you see, Dino has become slightly cheiloproclitic since she discovered her love of Benedict Cumberbatch :roftl:

tumblr_m6p81k53Gs1r0o58i.gif

Tom Hiddleston :swoon:

He smiles twice as adorably as that.:swoon: Not too thin nor too thick. Just perfect.:wub2::drool:

And ermahgerd he did that raise one eyebrow thing today along with a half smile and aćnćfrmjčpwsjoiqlgfvbweufnnnnnćqčwofjnwqkkkkkfguvbwfsaigdwzpqčoodopđsnnnbwgdelefhuawfgbpčofjihrugnhl

He smiles twice as adorably as that.:swoon: Not too thin nor too thick. Just perfect.:wub2::drool:

And ermahgerd he did that raise one eyebrow thing today along with a half smile and aćnćfrmjčpwsjoiqlgfvbweufnnnnnćqčwofjnwqkkkkkfguvbwfsaigdwzpqčoodopđsnnnbwgdelefhuawfgbpčofjihrugnhl

:teehee: I love bene's lips. I'm a sucker for the cupid's bow.

BenedictCumb-thumb-450x223-25898.jpg

HNNG.

It always seems to come back to this, but seriously

22337779.jpg

*cries*