Well what do you expect all boys were natural born LOSERS except mabey a few :fisch:

:roftl: trust me, when you get in high school you don't really think like that XD

cos i failed when i was brushing Pintus, she moved her leg and my toes were there where she landed her leg :mf_rosetinted: and she weights over 500kg :mf_rosetinted: but this isn't the first time when she did this :roftl: probably the 100052840th time :aah:

:naughty: ouch! That sounds painful :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeep :naughty: cross country or alpine? :teehee: i've been alpine skiing over 10 years :teehee: i started when i was 3,5 years old :teehee:

I'm not sure if alpine is the same as down hill ( as I call it ) but I ski down hill , straight slope down . I know I started when I was 3

you get used to it when it happens every single day :roftl: i miss my trotting times, i used to race with my friend's little shetlandpony, Trille :pinkbow:

Aww :pinkbow: I love Shetland ponies :pinkbow:

UGGGGHHHHHH Hanna got that Moomins song stuck in my head :roftl:
:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

not gonna lie, the moomins freak me out a little :mf_rosetinted:

What is with y'all skiers? RACHEL YOU MUST TELL ME WHERE DAFUQ DO YOU SKI!? :shocked: I haven't ever found a good place :mf_rosetinted: and stupid Virginia needs more snow at winter time :mikacool:

Nuh un ' date=' This gives out location :wags_finger:

But all I will say is you can come skiing with me sometime ( and with my father ) :teehee:

But , I must warn you I am a VERY VERY good skiier :naughty:

Nuh un , This gives out location :wags_finger:

But all I will say is you can come skiing with me sometime ( and with my father ) :teehee:

But , I must warn you I am a VERY VERY good skiier :naughty:

Well then pm me or something :mikacool: I NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU SKI:mikacool::mikacool:

Oh really!? :excite: yay! Maybe when I come up your way on break to visit friends :teehee:

XD then you can teach me oh great master of skiing xD

Well then pm me or something :mikacool: I NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU SKI:mikacool::mikacool:

Oh really!? :excite: yay! Maybe when I come up your way on break to visit friends :teehee:

XD then you can teach me oh great master of skiing xD

NO :wags_finger:

Good plan :thumb_yello:

YES now I'm a double threat :kachinga: Expert Stalker and Master of Skiing

NO :wags_finger:

Good plan :thumb_yello:

YES now I'm a double threat :kachinga: Expert Stalker and Master of Skiing

Darn :huh: oh well, I'll stick to ice skating for the time being then xD darn, this reminds me HOCKEY!!!! Oh my gosh it's been so long since I played xD

xD :roftl:

Little creepers

I know..... I wonder what they have planned.."