:itsok:

I've stayed till 6:30 but not last night... xDD

heeey annuuuu :hug: what's up that you're so happy? :das:

Well the worst thing was that I wasn't really doing anything XD I FB message spammed people who were asleep. Just because I could. And I talked a bit on twitter... But that's it really :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the worst thing was that I wasn't really doing anything XD I FB message spammed people who were asleep. Just because I could. And I talked a bit on twitter... But that's it really :aah:

:roftl:

I understand you.. :itsok: xDDDDD

liek sometimes I spam my bro's friend's fb :roftl: and then he spams back too xDDDD

okay tell me yourself :mikacool:

haha :aah: okay :mikacool:

do you know about last night? i don't remember who was here and who wasn't XDDD anyway, last night my uncle and my cousins kept asking stupid questions from me and Allu. We spent 3 hours sitting in our roof hiding from them :naughty: and when we came back inside asking started again, then we went to my room and after talking for 3 hours we both fell asleep. This morning i waked up before him. When he waked, he asked, that would i want to go to near by city today. We spent whole day there and it was the best day for months.. :swoon:

now you know :pinkbow:

haha :aah: okay :mikacool:

do you know about last night? i don't remember who was here and who wasn't XDDD anyway, last night my uncle and my cousins kept asking stupid questions from me and Allu. We spent 3 hours sitting in our roof hiding from them :naughty: and when we came back inside asking started again, then we went to my room and after talking for 3 hours we both fell asleep. This morning i waked up before him. When he waked, he asked, that would i want to go to near by city today. We spent whole day there and it was the best day for months.. :swoon:

now you know :pinkbow:

oooh yes i read that last night^^ so he's your bf, right? :mikadas: