Posted Images

No? We're all haters :mf_rosetinted: xD Ha no way :aah:

Step with me makes me puke

ool is boring

the recording of underwater sucks

lola is way too electronic

the background music in Kids destroy the song

:mf_rosetinted:

That's deep.:mf_rosetinted: I love them Adam and Eve part in OOL.:wub2: And Underwater is one of my favourites.:teehee: But I do agree about Lola, the studio version takes away its joy. :/

Nor do I.

Yeah' date=' I get it now... :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I really hope everything turns out ok.

That's deep.:mf_rosetinted: I love them Adam and Eve part in OOL.:wub2: And Underwater is one of my favourites.:teehee: But I do agree about Lola, the studio version takes away its joy. :/

I really hope everything turns out ok.

Yep :mf_rosetinted: Me too, that's the best about the song, and the love, love, love, love part and the ending but the rest bores me :aah: I love underwater too, I just find the recording so poorly done it destroys the song. :sad:

Yep :/ But I have to say that overrated isn't as bad as I thought, I love the verses. :teehee:

Yep :mf_rosetinted: Me too, that's the best about the song, and the love, love, love, love part and the ending but the rest bores me :aah: I love underwater too, I just find the recording so poorly done it destroys the song. :sad:

Yep :/ But I have to say that overrated isn't as bad as I thought, I love the verses. :teehee:

Yeah, it's a bit dry, must admit..:huh: I didn't expect it to sound better than the live one, and I'm happy with this tbh because it could've been a lot worse.

Yeah, I'm getting used to it too...:aah:

Yeah, it's a bit dry, must admit..:huh: I didn't expect it to sound better than the live one, and I'm happy with this tbh because it could've been a lot worse.

Yeah, I'm getting used to it too...:aah:

Neither did I, but I don't agree it couldn't been worse. The quality of the recording is so bad, it's way worse than the quality of the rest of the songs. Is it even acceptable, don't they have a standard?

But I don't like refrain :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I have so much homework to do ahhhhh!!!! :hair:

I have to do them too :doh: ugh why mum reminded me that tomorrow's school:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

but now partaaay I COULD PUT A LITTLE STARDUUUUST IN YOUR EEEEYEEEEEES :groovy: