I know... I wouldn't DARE. :mikacool:

AHHHHAAHHDJSJDJJDJFNIWLMKEKSKKJDNKSKEKFJSKKSKDKCKDK

:crybaby: just when I decided not to sleep' date=' you're going to sleep akdjskdjdjdj :tears:[/quote']

Gawd please don't leave me alone *heart slowly breaks*

Good.:pinkbow:

I'm gonna stay a bit longer on fb, just for you.:huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be so cute! ^^ I'm surprised your mum hasn't killed you yet. :naughty: and so happy you're here!

Hmm. Her reaction came in 3 stages. Laughing, disbelief, tears. I hope she's not crying anymore. She was last night and this morning. Jesus, woman! Even I didn't cry! And I hopes it's tan like him.

Hmm. Her reaction came in 3 stages. Laughing, disbelief, tears. I hope she's not crying anymore. She was last night and this morning. Jesus, woman! Even I didn't cry! And I hopes it's tan like him.

Aw, I hope she cheers up. Not much to do about it at this point. :3

Awwwwwwwww, I really need a picture of this guy. Like, really. XD

Aw' date=' I hope she cheers up. Not much to do about it at this point. :3

Awwwwwwwww, I really need a picture of this guy. Like, really. XD[/quote']

I hope she gets over it. And I shouldn't have dropped my camera in the fountain!

I hope she gets over it. And I shouldn't have dropped my camera in the fountain!

She will, surely :original: DARN! Well you'll hopefully be able to get another picture of him soon. I mean, he has to come see you at some point, so I'm expecting one :P

:naughty:

She will' date=' surely :original: DARN! Well you'll hopefully be able to get another picture of him soon. I mean, he has to come see you at some point, so I'm expecting one :P

:naughty:[/quote']

I'll try. He's in school, so he won't be able to come for a while. and I haven't told him...:fisch:

Oh' date=' I see :teehee:You shoooooullldddd :fisch: xD

How do I bring that up? "Remember me? We shagged at a party, you developed feelings, we found each other again, and boom! We made a baby! Congratulations, daddy!" No:mf_rosetinted:

How do I bring that up? "Remember me? We shagged at a party, you developed feelings, we found each other again, and boom! We made a baby! Congratulations, daddy!" No:mf_rosetinted:

And why not? That's what happened xD

Well I'm not aware of any other way to xD I guess I can be a bit blunt sometimes.

I'm blunt. But not when it comes to telliń boys you're pregnant.

I got voted onto Homecoming Court.....:giljotiini:

I guess I have to go now.. :yay: :rolls_eyes:

Congrats!! I'm actually kind of excited for homecoming.

I'm blunt. But not when it comes to telliń boys you're pregnant.

Congrats!! I'm actually kind of excited for homecoming.

Thanks. :pinkbow: Its not that exciting though.. Most of my friends voted for me as a joke, I don't understand why I'm actually on it. :aah:

Trust me, its not fun... at all.:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks. :pinkbow: Its not that exciting though.. Most of my friends voted for me as a joke, I don't understand why I'm actually on it. :aah:

Trust me, its not fun... at all.:mf_rosetinted:

I like to get pretty. :teehee: and to fit in my dress while I still can. My date is pretty cute. He got his braces off today. :aah: