• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:boing::excite::dance_man::woot_jump::excite: :excite:

LOOKS LIKE I'LL NEVER BE UNHAPPY EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like a toddler on Christmas day.

Or a kid whose family just decided to go to Disneyworld for the first time.

Or, more accurately, a girl who was just told she could travel abroad this summer or the next.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, WTF IS THIS!!!!!!!!! :swoon:

I have to go on because I need to vent, really badly. I can't believe this. Finally. I've never even been more than two states away from where I live. I always sit around feeling totally grounded, like I'll never ever escape where I'm from, my experiences here.. Now I get to have my escape, and you know what? It feels SO. F*CKING. GOOD. I want to cry and scream and dance and sing all at the same time.:tears::wub2:

:hi5:

Worse drivers ever!

I'm horrible at parking at school, they said if I don't park correctly again they will give me the boot :sneaky2:

I have to park 4 blocks away because I hit someone's car in the lot.:aah:

Sucks! This is me..with my minivan :fisch:

AD10832A-7A1A-449E-9E2A-0DEC2B650814-99-000000004E6F77F2.jpg

One of my friend totaled her new car and got her license taken away until she's 18... I'm not that bad of a driver. :aah:

That's one sexy ass minivan. :aah: :aah: I gave my Monterey the boot to buy a plane ticket. :aah: now I have a 97 (?) Honda Accourd. Sexy and affordable. Kind of. I'm still laughing at the minivan. :naughty:

How did she total it?!?!:shocked:

That's one sexy ass minivan. :aah: :aah: I gave my Monterey the boot to buy a plane ticket. :aah: now I have a 97 (?) Honda Accourd. Sexy and affordable. Kind of. I'm still laughing at the minivan. :naughty:

How did she total it?!?!:shocked:

Honda swag :mf_rosetinted:

First off, she the worst driver ever. She was going 60 on a 35 and she was going the wrong way on a one way. A car was coming at her so she made a sharp turn to the side of the road and hit a tree or something. She and the person she was with are totally fane, she just has a giant scratch on her neck and chest. The person she was with's parents want to sue, I feel like the probably will. It really sucks for her.

And hello everyone! ;D

Hello :hug:

hi :excite::excite:

i got TOOL's deluxe version today :excite:

Oh that's late :blink:

:excite:

:naughty: ofc you'll come here and when you're going back you can go to Sweden to see Hanna too :naughty:

Exactly :das:

:excite:

:naughty: ofc you'll come here and when you're going back you can go to Sweden to see Hanna too :naughty:

:teehee: I thought about that! But I don't know if I should go to somewhere more common like Paris or London... Hmm, maybe not, I don't really want to go to a big place with busy cities or anything like that. I think I might do Serbia. It probably boils down to money and how far my parents allow me to go, and how long I'll be allowed to stay and... If I can get any place to stay there at all :naughty: