:huglove: how are you today? :teehee:

Great' date=' no school :naughty: And you? :teehee:

:teehee: I thought about that! But I don't know if I should go to somewhere more common like Paris or London... Hmm, maybe not, I don't really want to go to a big place with busy cities or anything like that. I think I might do Serbia. It probably boils down to money and how far my parents allow me to go, and how long I'll be allowed to stay and... If I can get any place to stay there at all :naughty:

If I was you I should go to London and Paris, Paris is amazing :teehee:

And what can you see in sweden? A 1000 year old church :aah:

Ofc Serbia :das:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello :hug:

Oh that's late :blink:

Exactly :das:

i know :roftl:

:mikadas:

:teehee: I thought about that! But I don't know if I should go to somewhere more common like Paris or London... Hmm' date=' maybe not, I don't really want to go to a big place with busy cities or anything like that. I think I might do Serbia. It probably boils down to money and how far my parents allow me to go, and how long I'll be allowed to stay and... If I can get any place to stay there at all :naughty:[/quote']

if Serbia is quiet to you, then Jämsä is like ghost town :roftl:

Great, no school :naughty: And you? :teehee:

If I was you I should go to London and Paris, Paris is amazing :teehee:

And what can you see in sweden? A 1000 year old church :aah:

Ofc Serbia :das:

Doing well thanks :teehee: choosing where to go is exciting! I'll be daydreaming all day at school today, no doubt :mf_rosetinted:

I guess so, but I want to leave USA because I realized after you guys pointed it out that I don't like the feel of it here. It's too distinctly American :naughty: I figured my first time out, why not go somewhere that's really really far away? I want to get used to that, since "far, far away" is where I intend to move one day. Need to check out options. Pfft, I bet Sweden would interest me. It isn't normal because I don't live there. You're used to it so it may not seem like much. :roftl: haha yes, of cooourrrrsseeee Serbia! :naughty: the idea is stuck in my head. XD

if Serbia is quiet to you, then Jämsä is like ghost town :roftl:

Not necessarily quiet, but I imagine it as a lot different from America. Plus it's farther away than Finland and Sweden, I presume. Far away is good. :naughty:

what you can see in Jämsä. a river. :roftl:

There has to be more interesting things than just a river. :mf_rosetinted: xD

I got mine last friday :aah:

what you can see in Jämsä. a river. :roftl:

A river is always nice :roftl:

Not necessarily quiet' date=' but I imagine it as a lot different from America. Plus it's farther away than Finland and Sweden, I presume. Far away is good. :naughty:

[/quote']

No, for you Finland's farther away than Serbia :naughty:

Not necessarily quiet' date=' but I imagine it as a lot different from America. Plus it's farther away than Finland and Sweden, I presume. Far away is good. :naughty:

There has to be more interesting things than just a river. :mf_rosetinted: xD[/quote']

Serbia is closer than Finland :mf_rosetinted: we are just way up in north, Serbia in south. :mf_rosetinted:

mmm... nope. :mf_rosetinted: oh maybe Päijänne and it's islands, but that's all. :aah:

Doing well thanks :teehee: choosing where to go is exciting! I'll be daydreaming all day at school today' date=' no doubt :mf_rosetinted:

I guess so, but I want to leave USA because I realized after you guys pointed it out that I don't like the feel of it here. It's too distinctly American :naughty: I figured my first time out, why not go somewhere that's really really far away? I want to get used to that, since "far, far away" is where I intend to move one day. Need to check out options. Pfft, I bet Sweden would interest me. It isn't normal because I don't live there. You're used to it so it may not seem like much. :roftl: haha yes, of cooourrrrsseeee Serbia! :naughty: the idea is stuck in my head. XD[/quote']

I understand that, i want to travel too :mf_rosetinted: xD

Oh sorry xD Isn't far away like Japan and China then? :naughty:

Well, maybe I don't know how different it is from USA, smaller I guess :aah: And if you ever visit it in the summer you'll probably freeze to death :aah:

So serbia it probably is then? :das:

:aah:

yea.... :roftl:

Yeah we don't have a river here :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Serbia is closer than Finland :mf_rosetinted: we are just way up in north, Serbia in south. :mf_rosetinted:

mmm... nope. :mf_rosetinted: oh maybe Päijänne and it's islands, but that's all. :aah:

You forgot Moomin land :das::roftl:

I got mine last friday :aah:

A river is always nice :roftl:

No, for you Finland's farther away than Serbia :naughty:

Actually for me Serbia is a few hundred miles farther :teehee:

I understand that, i want to travel too :mf_rosetinted: xD

Oh sorry xD Isn't far away like Japan and China then? :naughty:

Well, maybe I don't know how different it is from USA, smaller I guess :aah: And if you ever visit it in the summer you'll probably freeze to death :aah:

So serbia it probably is then? :das:

Yes, but like I said I don't want to go to any really major places. Japan and China are huge. :naughty: yes, definitely smaller. And in my opinion, less overstated. America is overrated :mikacool: I like cold weather :pinkbow:

Probably.., depending on if I can find a place to stay. If I'll be there a few months, might have to get an apartment. :aah:

Yeah we don't have a river here :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

You forgot Moomin land :das::roftl:

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

oh yeah :roftl:

well, blame google, it said that Serbia is closer to US than Finland. :mf_rosetinted: but remember, you promised to come here one day :naughty:

btw can someone come to tiny? :teehee:

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

oh yeah :roftl:

well, blame google, it said that Serbia is closer to US than Finland. :mf_rosetinted:

btw can someone come to tiny? :teehee:

I calculated the distance from my city to each of your capitals, not just from the US in general :teehee::naughty:

Edit: I know, but I'm not 30 yet xD

No' date=' you're wrong. Finland is farther away from you :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, but like I said I don't want to go to any really major places. Japan and China are huge. :naughty: yes, definitely smaller. And in my opinion, less overstated. America is overrated :mikacool: I like cold weather :pinkbow:

Probably.., depending on if I can find a place to stay. If I'll be there a few months, might have to get an apartment. :aah:

Okay, but I would love to see the great wall of china :teehee:

well that's probably true :teehee:

So you're okay with 15 degrees and rain in the summer? :aah:

Wait how long will you be away? :blink: But if you'll be there a few months Serbia is probably the best place since I bet it's cheaper than Sweden, especially since the dollar is really low :teehee:

Trying to concentrate at college :aah:

My mom's at college, I see from her how difficult it can be :aah:

Helsinki is closer to you than the place where i live :roftl:

:mf_rosetinted: so? :aah:

who said I would go to the place you live to stay? :naughty: fine, I'll do it by the cities where you guys live xD

I said I would visit when I'm 30. :teehee:

No, you're wrong. Finland is farther away from you :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, but I would love to see the great wall of china :teehee:

well that's probably true :teehee:

So you're okay with 15 degrees and rain in the summer? :aah:

Wait how long will you be away? :blink: But if you'll be there a few months Serbia is probably the best place since I bet it's cheaper than Sweden, especially since the dollar is really low :teehee:

Prove it :mikacool:

I don't know about that..... *coughtoomainstreamcough* :roftl:

Yes I'm fine with that xD

Umm...... 3 or four months, probably. Longer if I think I can get away with it. I suppose so. I hadn't thought of that, but since my dad doesn't expect to pay for it all on his own I should have :naughty: