• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prove it :mikacool:

I don't know about that..... *coughtoomainstreamcough* :roftl:

Yes I'm fine with that xD

Umm...... 3 or four months' date=' probably. Longer if I think I can get away with it. I suppose so. I hadn't thought of that, but since my dad doesn't expect to pay for it all on his own I should have :naughty:[/quote']

Yes

Serbia 33 cm away

Sweden 31 cm

Finland 35 cm

:aah:

Yeah maybe, but it fascinates me :teehee:

The you're ready to come to sweden, and if you will make sure you're here at the 21th of June :naughty:

That's a lot of time :shocked: But school? :aah: So you're paying for it yourself? :teehee:

Yes

Serbia 33 cm away

Sweden 31 cm

Finland 35 cm

:aah

Yeah maybe, but it fascinates me :teehee:

The you're ready to come to sweden, and if you will make sure you're here at the 21th of June :naughty:

That's a lot of time :shocked: But school? :aah: So you're paying for it yourself? :teehee:

Right but I need a source :mf_rosetinted: xD

:teehee: I can try. :roftl:

I'll leave maybe the last month of school, depending, and stay through the summer is my thought :teehee: well ATM I have no money, but I'm working on it :mf_rosetinted: my dad wants me to pay part :naughty: school now, ttyl! :teehee:

My mom's at college' date=' I see from her how difficult it can be :aah:

who said I would go to the place you live to stay? :naughty: fine, I'll do it by the cities where you guys live xD

I said I would visit when I'm 30. :teehee:[/quote']

How old is your mom?:blink:

Right but I need a source :mf_rosetinted: xD

:teehee: I can try. :roftl:

I'll leave maybe the last month of school' date=' depending, and stay through the summer is my thought :teehee: well ATM I have no money, but I'm working on it :mf_rosetinted: my dad wants me to pay part :naughty: school now, ttyl! :teehee:[/quote']

My eyes :aah:

But if you look at the latitudes you'll see that Finland is a latitude further away than Serbia :teehee:

Good :naughty:

I could never miss the last month of school, you would miss way too much :aah:

I understand him if you're going to be away for several months :aah: