• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's wrong? :huglove:

I've upset my boyfriend..sure he's not said that I have but I can tell...surely you would also find it hard to believe that someone wants to spend the rest of their life with you or I am just totally f*cked up in the head to not believe in that...I think I just don't really cos no one has loved me that much to go and say and want that...nor has anyone even liked me enough for that to happen...I mean I can't even keep best friends...

I just kinda want to kill myself now...hate myself so much now...

I've upset my boyfriend..sure he's not said that I have but I can tell...surely you would also find it hard to believe that someone wants to spend the rest of their life with you or I am just totally f*cked up in the head to not believe in that...I think I just don't really cos no one has loved me that much to go and say and want that...nor has anyone even liked me enough for that to happen...I mean I can't even keep best friends...

Just tell him that and if he doesn't understand then he doesn't deserve a beautiful girl like you :wink2:

Come on... I'm sure you haven't upset him.... :huglove: don't worry, he'll understand for sure :wink2:

Come on... I'm sure you haven't upset him.... :huglove: don't worry' date=' he'll understand for sure :wink2:[/quote']

No I have...cos I can tell..we put quite a lot of kisses at the end of each text..he put less than usual...and he only does that if I piss or upset him...so yeah.

I mess everything up all the time..

No I have...cos I can tell..we put quite a lot of kisses at the end of each text..he put less than usual...and he only does that if I piss or upset him...so yeah.

I mess everything up all the time..

Don't worry so much! You guys have been through loads together- he wouldn't possibly let that go to waste over one unpurposeful moment of doubt.

awww.... I really think he understands you. :huglove:

I feel like hugging you' date=' this is so cute ^^[/quote']

:huglove: i want to hug you too :hug:

:huglove: i hope you'll feel better soon :huglove:

:hug: :hug: don't cry sweetie' date=' things will work out :huglove:[/quote']

Thanks guys.

Just have to wait and see what he says now...and just hope that he won't say it's fine just cos of the fact I told him I was crying..cos it means he is only saying that cos he feels sorry for me. I don't want that..no one deserves to feel sorry for me at all.

Thanks guys.

Just have to wait and see what he says now...and just hope that he won't say it's fine just cos of the fact I told him I was crying..cos it means he is only saying that cos he feels sorry for me. I don't want that..no one deserves to feel sorry for me at all.

:hug: