• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

from everything bad and make the world better place :pinkbow:

Sounds good to me :pinkbow:

No instead they'll attack you by growling at you.They should be destroyed anyway cos they're fake. Certainly not 'born this way.' :wags_finger:

Wow, so scary :mf_rosetinted:

That's actually kind of mean, though. Just because they're fake doesn't always mean they're bad people :pinkbow:

Sounds good to me :pinkbow:

Wow' date=' so scary :mf_rosetinted:

That's actually kind of mean, though. Just because they're fake doesn't always mean they're bad people :pinkbow:[/quote']

Well any of the one's in my school I think are bad people...fooking judging me just cos I'm not caked in make up like them or they are growling at me and I have done nothing or giving me a pure death stare..like dafuq?

Well any of the one's in my school I think are bad people...fooking judging me just cos I'm not caked in make up like them or they are growling at me and I have done nothing or giving me a pure death stare..like dafuq?

There can be other reasons for that you know.... They probably feel like you're a threat to their normal routines. I wouldn't worry about it; a lot of girls that are so insecure they have to be like that are worse off than you, as I've firsthand witnessed...

There can be other reasons for that you know.... They probably feel like you're a threat to their normal routines. I wouldn't worry about it; a lot of girls that are so insecure they have to be like that are worse off than you' date=' as I've firsthand witnessed...[/quote']

I am no threat though half the time i'm getting it and I'm only trying to get to class.

anyway....I have found a pair of boots that are amazing looking!:drool:

I am no threat though half the time i'm getting it and I'm only trying to get to class.

anyway....I have found a pair of boots that are amazing looking!:drool:

Well they most likely think you are- not a physical threat but certainly an emotional threat :pinkbow:

Show meh!

aww thanks. but I'm only being me it's not like I'm acting differently since it's the internet. only thing is I'm less shy on here than I would be in real.

:hug: i believe that, cos i wouldn't have talked to none of you guys in real, i'm really shy person in real life. So it's quite a miracle that i have a best friend and a boyfriend.

What's wrong :hug:

aww, what's wrong? :huglove:

I was facebook stalking some pics of a girl I know... I wish I knew her better... I just want to be her friend because I know all she's been through and I just want her to be better <3 but I would feel strange talking to her, because she doesn't know me so well either and she doesn't know that I know...:tears: