• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was facebook stalking some pics of a girl I know... I wish I knew her better... I just want to be her friend because I know all she's been through and I just want her to be better <3 but I would feel strange talking to her' date=' because she doesn't know me so well either and she doesn't know that I know...:tears:[/quote']

She doesn't know that you know what :wink2:

I was facebook stalking some pics of a girl I know... I wish I knew her better... I just want to be her friend because I know all she's been through and I just want her to be better <3 but I would feel strange talking to her' date=' because she doesn't know me so well either and she doesn't know that I know...:tears:[/quote']

aww... :tears::huglove:

aww... :tears::huglove:

Well I stalked her and found out she had a YT, and saw a video from there that made me feel so bad :tears: she doesn't put her real name or anything, but I know it's her. I would recognize her anywhere. I pass her everyday. I pass notes between her and Tristan during history. And I never said anything about it. God :huglove:

Well I stalked her and found out she had a YT' date=' and saw a video from there that made me feel so bad :tears: she doesn't put her real name or anything, but I know it's her. I would recognize her anywhere. I pass her everyday. I pass notes between her and Tristan during history. And I never said anything about it. God :huglove:[/quote']

aww... :huglove:

Point taken :aah:

good, now you can save me :roftl: