• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I know I'm annyoing, but I promise I'll stop after this (well, at least until Monday :roftl:):

'And the way my hair looks and how desperately I need a haircut is a forbidden topic.' :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, you're not annoying moi :das:

Wait... What..... What is this..... BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WUUUUUUT!? :roftl:

I'm gonna spam a bit with my new booties.:pinkbow:

Slika1129.jpg

Slika1128.jpg

They. Are. PERFECT.UTDUTSULJHLUYIIYH,KYJGSOFPUGG. :wub2:

Oh Grace :lmfao:

I'm still missing something here :aah::naughty:

Yeah, sure.:roftl:

I think he's gone blind. Or he's trolling. There's no other possible explanation.

If he cuts his hair I will cry. That is outrageous. No. Nein. Ne. All the ways to negate sentences that exist. :aah:

Btw did you get the Mehrker dream you wanted? XD

They. Are. PERFECT.UTDUTSULJHLUYIIYH' date='KYJGSOFPUGG. :wub2:

If he cuts his hair I will cry. That is outrageous. No. Nein. Ne. All the ways to negate sentences that exist. :aah:

Btw did you get the Mehrker dream you wanted? XD

You have no idea how hard it was to find them.:mf_rosetinted:

I don't think he'd ever cut it too much, he's much too cool for that.:naughty:And I'll kill him if he does.:pinkbow:

NO. I can't lucid dream, remember? And do you realise how jelaous I am of you? wdfghjpiočerjfuzwtfrjioćwe4člfu

You have no idea how hard it was to find them.:mf_rosetinted:

I don't think he'd ever cut it too much, he's much too cool for that.:naughty:And I'll kill him if he does.:pinkbow:

NO. I can't lucid dream, remember? And do you realise how jelaous I am of you? wdfghjpiočerjfuzwtfrjioćwe4člfu

I want them so bad ;w;

Ooh I see how it is :glasses3:But he doesn't know that xD

Okay, this is too perfect LSJDKSKDLAKDKD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND MUST HATE YOU KDJSKDKDDJDNNJDKSJDOWINALIDC LMFAOOOOOOO XDDDDDD I HAD A MEHRKER DREAM ALLLLLLL NIGHT LAST NIGHT AND I. WASN'T. EVEN. TRYING. TO. HAHAHAHAHAHA MY BRAIN IS A TROLL!!!!!!! :roftl: you have no idea how amusing this is to me okay? :floor:

I want them so bad ;w;

Ooh I see how it is :glasses3:But he doesn't know that xD

Okay' date=' this is too perfect LSJDKSKDLAKDKD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND MUST HATE YOU KDJSKDKDDJDNNJDKSJDOWINALIDC LMFAOOOOOOO XDDDDDD I HAD A MEHRKER DREAM ALLLLLLL NIGHT LAST NIGHT AND I. WASN'T. EVEN. TRYING. TO. HAHAHAHAHAHA MY BRAIN IS A TROLL!!!!!!! :roftl: you have no idea how amusing this is to me okay? :floor:[/color']

Spend five hours in a row going through shops and trying on tons of shoes and then we'll talk.:naughty:

Even he adores his hair.:naughty: But he'll find out. :mf_rosetinted: xD

ERMAHGERD I F*CKING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW KIHWGZUDFCVZOPKEFRGUBN GIVE ME EVERY LITTLE DETAIL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spend five hours in a row going through shops and trying on tons of shoes and then we'll talk.:naughty:

Even he adores his hair.:naughty:But he'll find out. :mf_rosetinted: xD

ERMAHGERD I F*CKING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW KIHWGZUDFCVZOPKEFRGUBN GIVE ME EVERY LITTLE DETAIL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've done that before.... Don't want to talk about it :roftl:

As he SHOULD. ;D Hopefully not :naughty:

Haha... I'm not sure you want details *cringes back* xD

I've done that before.... Don't want to talk about it :roftl:

As he SHOULD. ;D Hopefully not :naughty:

Haha... I'm not sure you want details *cringes back* xD

But have you done it three Saturdays in a row? :naughty:

I know' date=' I honestly don't know what his problem is.:mf_rosetinted:True that.:mf_rosetinted:

I swear I will leave if you don't tell me. And I won't come tomorrow either.

Edited by golden girl37

But have you done it three Saturdays in a row? :naughty:

I know, I honestly don't know what his problem is.:mf_rosetinted:True that.:mf_rosetinted:

I swear I will leave if you don't tell me. And I won't come tomorrow either.

No xD and I'm not sure I want to. Rather shop online in that case :naughty:

He's just being modest, dear. Obviously. :mikacool:

You do realize we're talking about a dream I had over 8 hours ago? Don't expect much. Hahaaaa and I do feel stupid saying the dream, because to me it feels silly and embarassing :blush-anim-cl:

I barely have enough money to buy a candy bar' date=' much less awe-mazing boots xD[/quote']

Pfft. I have £35 which may be enough to buy those boots (have no idea how much they are) Then again I have a gift card for the shop that they are on..could use that..the £35 is my process of saving up for a laptop. I got a long road ahead..

Pfft. I have £35 which may be enough to buy those boots (have no idea how much they are) Then again I have a gift card for the shop that they are on..could use that..the £35 is my process of saving up for a laptop. I got a long road ahead..

Well... Laptops can cost a lot so I guess yeah, you do have quite a ways to go :aah:

No xD and I'm not sure I want to. Rather shop online in that case :naughty:

He's just being modest' date=' dear. Obviously. :mikacool:

You do realize we're talking about a dream I had over 8 hours ago? Don't expect much. Hahaaaa and I do feel stupid saying the dream, because to me it feels silly and embarassing :blush-anim-cl:

Well I have. And I'm still trying to figure out if it was worth it.:mf_rosetinted:

He's never modest.:mf_rosetinted:

A Mehrker dream, dear. No one forgets a Mehrker dream. Say it. I'll give you another pic if you do. And have you opened the one I sent you yesterday? xD

Well... Laptops can cost a lot so I guess yeah' date=' you do have quite a ways to go :aah:[/quote']

My friend said I don't need a £500 one unless I was wanting one of those for like pure hard drive or something,I've to get to £200/300 at least. I hope my gran gives me £100 when I visit her xD

Well I have. And I'm still trying to figure out if it was worth it.:mf_rosetinted:

He's never modest.:mf_rosetinted:

A Mehrker dream, dear. No one forgets a Mehrker dream. Say it. I'll give you another pic if you do. And have you opened the one I sent you yesterday? xD

Maybe. They are really nice booties...:teehee:

*smirks*

Okay, you called me out on it xD ofc I remember. Hmm.... Okay, I can try? But my dreams always feel stupid because they're so damned unlikely. xD well, anyways, I was in a place, in what I'm assuming to be Serbia because where the heck else would you and Mehrker be, yes you were in the dream, we talked about a bunch of random things.... And I remember this because we were stalking Mehrker *smug grin* and every time I would wake in the middle of the night I would make up things that you would say, dialogue to keep the dream going until I fell back to sleep (I don't understand why I didn't think to go lucid when I woke those times, could have had a way more fun dream..... :das: xD) s'yeah basically, and at the very skeleton of it, we stalked him... Spyed on him... Talked to him... That's basically it :roftl: I wish I could remember more ACTUAL things that happened, but I can't (yes it bugs me too) tbh, it was retarded xD but fun, quite fun xDDD I remember at a few points I talked to him... We had quite an interesting convo as I recall :das::naughty: is that going to satisfy you? Hmm? :aah: and yes yes I have. :teehee: