Maybe. They are really nice booties...:teehee:

*smirks*

Okay' date=' you called me out on it xD ofc I remember. Hmm.... Okay, I can try? But my dreams always feel stupid because they're so damned unlikely. xD well, anyways, I was in a place, in what I'm assuming to be Serbia because where the heck else would you and Mehrker be, yes you were in the dream, we talked about a bunch of random things.... And I remember this because we were stalking Mehrker *smug grin* and every time I would wake in the middle of the night I would make up things that you would say, dialogue to keep the dream going until I fell back to sleep (I don't understand why I didn't think to go lucid when I woke those times, could have had a way more fun dream..... :das: xD) s'yeah basically, and at the very skeleton of it, we stalked him... Spyed on him... Talked to him... That's basically it :roftl: I wish I could remember more ACTUAL things that happened, but I can't (yes it bugs me too) tbh, it was retarded xD but fun, quite fun xDDD I remember at a few points I talked to him... We had quite an interesting convo as I recall :das::naughty: is that going to satisfy you? Hmm? :aah: and yes yes I have. :teehee:[/color']

Not as nice as Mehrker's. Have I told you he has the most perfect boots in the world? :drool:

:naughty:

Nahce.:das: NO. TELL ME ABOUT YOUR CONVO. And have you zoomed in on his face? :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not as nice as Mehrker's. Have I told you he has the most perfect boots in the world? :drool:

:naughty:

Nahce.:das: NO. TELL ME ABOUT YOUR CONVO. And have you zoomed in on his face? :naughty:

Oh, really? :das:

Ha, I don't even remember half of it! For real. And I'm basically winging it, because I barely remember what happened at all :naughty: YES OF COURSE I HAVE, HOW WOULD I NOT HAVE!? :aah:

Oh' date=' really? :das:

Ha, I don't even remember half of it! For real. And I'm basically winging it, because I barely remember what happened at all :naughty: YES OF COURSE I HAVE, HOW WOULD I NOT HAVE!? :aah:

Yes, really! I can't even describe them, all I know is that I want them.:roftl:

Give me all you can remember. And you don't think he looks like a (very hawt :das:) bull with that nose ring? :aah:

Yes, really! I can't even describe them, all I know is that I want them.:roftl:

Give me all you can remember. And you don't think he looks like a (very hawt :das:) bull with that nose ring? :aah:

XDDDDDDD btw, you should tell me what brand your booties are so I can steal them :das: xD

which would be nothing. XD

Very hawt... UNDERSTATEMENT. OF. THE. UNIVERSE. UGGHHH I CAN'T.

I couldn't turn the volume up enough to hear the lyrics, but I like the beat.:teehee:

:teehee: and here's a video of my cousin Isabella ruthlessly mocking that song... The dude laying on the couch casually at around 0:26 or so is my cousin Tristan... XD they crack me up. Isabella won a figure skating competition today, random bit of info xD http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4304252164434&set=vb.1230658372&type=2

XDDDDDDD btw' date=' you should tell me what brand your booties are so I can steal them :das: xD

which would be nothing. XD

Very hawt... UNDERSTATEMENT. OF. THE. UNIVERSE. UGGHHH I CAN'T.

I have no idea, actually.:roftl:

IMPOSSIBRU! You better not be hiding something from me.:mf_rosetinted:

Guessing that's a no.:naughty: He does, though. Even he admits it. xDDD

I have no idea, actually.:roftl:

IMPOSSIBRU! You better not be hiding something from me.:mf_rosetinted:

Guessing that's a no.:naughty: He does, though. Even he admits it. xDDD

Darn it! I must have them! :mf_rosetinted:

No, I have nothing to hide......:mikacool:

I don't care. I like it. Akdjksjdksdkdks. I haven't mentioned it but I'm getting mine done. :aah: and he would look less like a bull if he used a smaller ring :naughty:

:teehee: and here's a video of my cousin Isabella ruthlessly mocking that song... The dude laying on the couch casually at around 0:26 or so is my cousin Tristan... XD they crack me up. Isabella won a figure skating competition today' date=' random bit of info xD http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4304252164434&set=vb.1230658372&type=2[/quote']

Again, can't turn it up enought to hear what they're saying. xD And I love that name, always reminds me of Stardust.:wub2: Wow, really? That's amazing!

Darn it! I must have them! :mf_rosetinted:

No' date=' I have nothing to hide......:mikacool:

I don't care. I like it. Akdjksjdksdkdks. I haven't mentioned it but I'm getting mine done. :aah: and he would look less like a bull if he used a smaller ring :naughty: [/color']

I'll tell you tomorrow.:naughty:

:mikacool:

He's turned it now, so I'm very happy. :naughty: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Sure, I'll just tell him that on Monday.:roftl:

Again, can't turn it up enought to hear what they're saying. xD And I love that name, always reminds me of Stardust.:wub2: Wow, really? That's amazing!

Mainly they're just spoofing the song. XD and I find it interesting that you didn't point out that two of my cousins on my mom's side are black :naughty: Tristan is a nice name :wub2: I know two people named that, my cousin and a guy I pass notes to during history xD hey I know, want to see pictures of random friends of mine? I've been FB stalking xD

Mainly they're just spoofing the song. XD and I find it interesting that you didn't point out that two of my cousins on my mom's side are black :naughty: Tristan is a nice name :wub2: I know two people named that' date=' my cousin and a guy I pass notes to during history xD hey I know, want to see pictures of random friends of mine? I've been FB stalking xD[/quote']

xD I didn't wanna make it awkward.:roftl: Ooooooooooh notes.:das: Yes! :aah: And please tell me you've remembered those guys' names! :mf_rosetinted::aah:

xD I didn't wanna make it awkward.:roftl: Ooooooooooh notes.:das: Yes! :aah: And please tell me you've remembered those guys' names! :mf_rosetinted::aah:

XDD yes, notes from my friend Tori to him :mikacool: xD

Okay, photo stalk Kristen :3

Nope. Well, one, but nobody that I LIKE, just a mildly cute guy that I liked awhile back because he was so goofy :naughty: