• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fine, it's your face, do as you like. *sigh* See them where? :aah:

Okay - retarded face, I will murder you face or smiling? :pinkbow:

Thank you! :pinkbow: I mean I was supposed to see the show... I thought they were going to murder me so Hanna said to watch it :teehee:

Smiling, haven't seen him smile yet :mikacool:

Thank you! :pinkbow: I mean I was supposed to see the show... I thought they were going to murder me so Hanna said to watch it :teehee:

Smiling' date=' haven't seen him smile yet :mikacool:[/quote']

...but?

Yes you have, remember when your ovaries exploded? :naughty: And I didn't mean showing his teeth smile, because there's only one pic like that and I'm not giving you that one. He's like me - if you HAVE TO smile, NEVER show your teeth.:naughty:

...but?

Yes you have, remember when your ovaries exploded? :naughty: And I didn't mean showing his teeth smile, because there's only one pic like that and I'm not giving you that one. He's like me - if you HAVE TO smile, NEVER show your teeth.:naughty:

But I forgot :teehee:

Ah. Alright, if you insist. And I refuse to show my teeth too:mikacool:

But I forgot :teehee:

Ah. Alright' date=' if you insist. And I refuse to show my teeth too:mikacool:[/quote']

Hanna's gonna be mad at you.:naughty:

Sent it.:pinkbow::hi5:

Hooray' date=' the face of the girl I despise! :pinkbow:

Love how we looks and acts like a totally different person on her FB page where her family is than she does at school :mf_rosetinted: poseur :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

She's all I imagined and more.:mf_rosetinted: And of course there's a 'your beautiful' comment.:naughty:

Aha (I'm getting happy with the pics' date=',,,oh well) this be Harleigh, the most ermazing bass player we have around here xD

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=399451586770755&set=t.100001130767198&type=3&src=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ash3%2F580766_399451586770755_2025261044_n.jpg&size=612%2C612[/quote']

Can't see it. :huh:

Hanna's gonna be mad at you.:naughty:

Sent it.:pinkbow::hi5:

She's all I imagined and more.:mf_rosetinted: And of course there's a 'your beautiful' comment.:naughty:

Can't see it. :huh:

I hope not :3

Yay I'll go check xD

Ah yep. From one of her friends... Equally as rude xD ah, how I hate that lot.

Aw, well let me sort that out and in the meantime, a pic of my best irl friend Katie. I was gonna pick something better, and will soon but I realized you can see her Pirates of the Caribbean poster in the background of her profile pic, just slightly and I flipped out :das: xD

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/562691_399756316740282_518427638_n.jpg

ER. MAH. GERD. There's an Irish thread. THERE IS A F*CKING IRISH THREAD. WGZEFTGZHUJIOKPĆF-ČKLLVGCXDYSYAQWSEDRFTGZHUKOLČKJILČ,KJHGVFFGCXDCEDHF-LFKMŽDČ-,LDCVBJSDFHJNFDMSĆČKLLRBHJFDJVB NKLDSČKWPŠJKIQŠŠQĐŽDKQDDBSXGCSNĆK<OJĆFKEPĆFČLHKEFG

Of course there is. XD

I hope not :3

Yay I'll go check xD

Ah yep. From one of her friends... Equally as rude xD ah' date=' how I hate that lot.

Aw, well let me sort that out and in the meantime, a pic of my best irl friend Katie. I was gonna pick something better, and will soon but I realized you can see her Pirates of the Caribbean poster in the background of her profile pic, just slightly and I flipped out :das: xD

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/562691_399756316740282_518427638_n.jpg[/quote']

We'll see.:naughty:

*waits*

I hate them too.:pinkbow:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. :3333333333333333333333333333333333333

We'll see.:naughty:

*waits*

I hate them too.:pinkbow:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. :3333333333333333333333333333333333333

:naughty:

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :aah:

:teehee:

Ooh, here's one of her and her sister that is absolutely cute :3

166320_149807858401797_6508623_n.jpg