• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't mind.:naughty:

And how can you not like trains, they're awesome! :aah:

+1

I love trains too but usually... You know I have to take that back' date=' trains can be so fun when they aren't all cramped up :aah:

I would, but there's more than one person in Serbia I need to meet :das: xD[/quote']

I don't understand :aah:

Ah I see :das: But just realized that if it's that cheap I cold take the plane today and visit you...

I would' date=' but there's more than one person in Serbia I need to meet :das: xD[/quote']

*is shocked* You'd ditch me for Hanna? :tears:

:naughty:

I love trains. But I don't like how little room there is on most. You can barely move sometimes :aah:

Not in the trains I've been in.:naughty: And you should see my every day travel to school by bus.:naughty:

*is shocked* You'd ditch me for Hanna? :tears:

Not in the trains I've been in.:naughty: And you should see my every day travel to school by bus.:naughty:

Weeeeellllll, it's a matter of I know more Swedish. XD but at this point in time? No way in hell :mikacool: xD

Lucky you and your spacious trains :aah:

I don't know, I like it. And I don't like Step With Me that much while everyone else does. xD

But the noise in the background? Okay I'll listen to it tomorrow and then I'll see if I can join your hate group or not xD

But the noise in the background? Okay I'll listen to it tomorrow and then I'll see if I can join your hate group or not xD

What noise? :aah: My hate group? You make me sound like a first class hater b*tch! :aah:

:aah: no' date=' I want to see you too :aah: I think :aah::aah: I was kiddi, I'm coming for you xD ;D

:mikacool: xD

*gasp* :shun:Where's your money? :mf_rosetinted:

What noise? :aah: My hate group? You make me sound like a first class hater b*tch! :aah:

*gasp* :shun:Where's your money? :mf_rosetinted:

You don't hear it? It sounds like the song hacks :mf_rosetinted: And you aren't that? :naughty:

They look about the same as ours' date=' just with wider aisles xD[/quote']

They are probably the same :aah: Yep so people can stand up :mf_rosetinted: xD