Aw :huh: Will you see a doctor?

That's why I was giving out 1' date='000,000 awesome sauce points if Xen guessed right :naughty:[/color']

You just explain the situation, and ask for a ride :teehee:

Haha, to bad Xenia is not here :aah:

Oh, if that would happen here, I can barely imagine that situation, it would be so embarrassing and really tense :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sort of :L hurt when I do though

I might do tomorrow if it's still hurting badly...but yeah it's swollen o.o

Have you tried taping it then, in the mean time? :aah:

Haha, to bad Xenia is not here :aah:

Oh, if that would happen here, I can barely imagine that situation, it would be so embarrassing and really tense :roftl:

She probs went to get ready for bed :wink2:

Well then when I visit I'll be sure not to let it come to that :roftl:

Have you tried taping it then' date=' in the mean time? :aah:

Probably, taking a long time though :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yes don't do that. Don't aks anyone to do that, and if anyone offer you anything say no :roftl:

Probably, taking a long time though :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yes don't do that. Don't aks anyone to do that, and if anyone offer you anything say no :roftl:

She always takes this long, I gather :naughty:

Oh, so it's like that xD well as it is I'm not comfortable giving strangers direct eye contact, even if it's socially acceptable so I'd be fine :roftl: Mm, Sweden have any prevalent serial killers ATM? :mikacool: xDDD

Hopefully not! (:

Hm, maybe it's just sprained?

Maybe...I'm slow in replying as have to avoid using that finger..it's taped though

Have you tried taping it then' date=' in the mean time? :aah:

Yeah :P

:huglove:

i haven't told to anyone that i'm in hospital. Maybe i should tell even to my best friend.

You haven't? I think you should tell your best friend she deserves to know, and then she maybe can visit you :wink2:

She always takes this long' date=' I gather :naughty:[/color']

Oh, so it's like that xD well as it is I'm not comfortable giving strangers direct eye contact, even if it's socially acceptable so I'd be fine :roftl: Mm, Sweden have any prevalent serial killers ATM? :mikacool: xDDD

Oh I see xD

Yes xD Well you should have eye contact with people you speak with even in sweden :aah:

Back. Grace, you know me so well, and yes Hanna, I'm aware that I was gone a long time. But you can't look this good without any effort.:mikacool:PHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Kidding, I also had dinner (yes, dinner at 11pm).

my heart stopped again... :huh: and i don't know why..

I read what you wrote to Grace and Hanna. Are you ok?

Nope' date=' NEVER :mikacool: xD Of course I care! What who when where how why? I started with sarcasm, obviously :naughty:[/color']

MMMMMM.....But that would be legally constituted as rape

Totally.:mikacool: I'm not telling you (you have no idea what level of self-control I'm at right now).:shun: From sarcasm to rain? Does it include any Sherlock, Doctor Who or something of the sort references? :mf_rosetinted:

In four years it won't.

Back. Grace, you know me so well, and yes Hanna, I'm aware that I was gone a long time. But you can't look this good without any effort.:mikacool:PHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Kidding, I also had dinner (yes, dinner at 11pm).

Ofc not :naughty:Why am I even surprised :aah:

Wow' date=' you haven't told anyone? Yes, maybe you should tell your friend :wink2:[/quote']

You haven't? I think you should tell your best friend she deserves to know, and then she maybe can visit you :wink2:

Oh I see xD

Yes xD Well you should have eye contact with people you speak with even in sweden :aah:

i'll tell her tomorrow. :wink2

Oh I see xD

I know that, of course, I said strangers :naughty:

I read what you wrote to Grace and Hanna. Are you ok?

Totally.:mikacool: I'm not telling you (you have no idea what level of self-control I'm at right now).:shun: From sarcasm to rain? Does it include any Sherlock, Doctor Who or something of the sort references? :mf_rosetinted:

In four years it won't.

Aw, well don't tell me then because if you don't want to I can't make you *LE CUDDLES YOU VIRTUALLY MUAHAHA*

nope. No references to anything at all you wouldn't want to hear. :naughty: Mmhmm... And he would take you WHY? You wont even ask out Mehrker. XD