Back. Grace, you know me so well, and yes Hanna, I'm aware that I was gone a long time. But you can't look this good without any effort.:mikacool:PHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Kidding, I also had dinner (yes, dinner at 11pm).

I read what you wrote to Grace and Hanna. Are you ok?

Totally.:mikacool: I'm not telling you (you have no idea what level of self-control I'm at right now).:shun: From sarcasm to rain? Does it include any Sherlock, Doctor Who or something of the sort references? :mf_rosetinted:

In four years it won't.

i think i am. :huglove:

Good idea :wink2:

:hug:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw' date=' well don't tell me then because if you don't want to I can't make you *LE CUDDLES YOU VIRTUALLY MUAHAHA*

nope. No references to anything at all you wouldn't want to hear. :naughty: Mmhmm... And he would take you WHY? You wont even ask out Mehrker. XD[/color']

*le eye twitch* N-nn-nnnno. NO. I shall not say.

Wait, what were you sarcastic about again?:aah: I'm too lazy to go back and look for it.:aah:

Okay, that was low. That was really, really low. And if you must know, it's because I'm t'awesome.:mikacool:

*le eye twitch* N-nn-nnnno. NO. I shall not say.

Wait, what were you sarcastic about again?:aah: I'm too lazy to go back and look for it.:aah:

Okay, that was low. That was really, really low. And if you must know, it's because I'm t'awesome.:mikacool:

Okay :pinkbow:

That's irrelevant :das: You give up? :das: :das:

I know. And I regret nothing.

You probably don't realize that t'awesome is an indirect reference to Sherlock... XD

Okay :pinkbow:

That's irrelevant :das: You give up? :das: :das:

I know. And I regret nothing.

You probably don't realize that t'awesome is an indirect reference to Sherlock... XD

Fine.:mf_rosetinted:

From being sarcastic to rain on our wedding day? Can't you tell me anything else?:aah:

#YOLO. It hurt.

Whatevs' date=' I'm still t'awesome.:mikacool:[/color']

Fine.:mf_rosetinted:

From being sarcastic to rain on our wedding day? Can't you tell me anything else?:aah:

#YOLO. It hurt.

Whatevs, I'm still t'awesome.:mikacool:

Shut the front door and tell me already! xD I'll beg you until your lip quivers.:mikacool:

That's really all you need. :naughty:

Sowwy :hug:

I know, I know. :itsok: xD

I don't talk to strangers anywhere.' date=', unless I must :naughty:[/quote']

Good girls :naughty: xD

:hug:

i think i will try to sleep. I hope i can trust them and nothing will happen during night. Love you, byee :huglove:

Good idea! Goodnight and see you tomorrow :huglove:

Shut the front door and tell me already! xD I'll beg you until your lip quivers.:mikacool:

That's really all you need. :naughty:

Sowwy :hug:

I know' date=' I know. :itsok: xD[/color']

Nein.:mf_rosetinted: This is revenge for not giving me more details on the rain thing.:mikacool:

Hmmm...*thinks*

*goes to a corner with Giga and looks at Johnny Depp and Mehrker pics while pouting and whispering my precious*

So many references you don't get! :roftl: But oh god' date=' prunes :floor:[/quote']

When they're about things I haven't seen.:mf_rosetinted:

Nein.:mf_rosetinted: This is revenge for not giving me more details on the rain thing.:mikacool:

Hmmm...*thinks*

*goes to a corner with Giga and looks at Johnny Depp and Mehrker pics while pouting and whispering my precious*

When they're about things I haven't seen.:mf_rosetinted:

But you don't understand, there are no more details to give xDDD

Give up? :naughty:

*goes to a corner and cries over male celebrities' gorgeous faces*

Well true. :mikacool: but.. Here's something. xD

[YOUTUBE]AHgGo5dNgeg[/YOUTUBE]

I'm going to bed now goodnight :huglove:and decide who wants to have the paper first

Night.:hug:Not me.

Muahaha' date=' sounds fun :naughty:Even though if you're in the boys' locker room to start with, there are other more important things to do, predominantly spying xD

:naughty: There are only three boys in our class and I'm not attracted to any of them.:mf_rosetinted: