Give up? :naughty:

*goes to a corner and cries over male celebrities' gorgeous faces*[/color']

Well true. :mikacool: but.. Here's something. xD

[YOUTUBE]AHgGo5dNgeg[/YOUTUBE]

Ohtay then.:mf_rosetinted:

Nein.:mf_rosetinted:

*doesn't care and continues drooling and pouting*

Oh gawd.:lmao:

You have to be f*cking kidding me. Dear god... Switch classes with me then' date=' it's getting distracting :naughty:[/color']

No, really. Our school has a lot more girls than boys. Apparently boys aren't that into languages.:dunno: And the guys in other classes aren't hot. It's killing me. I want to move to year 11 and be with Mehrker.:crybaby: And you promised me pics.:mf_rosetinted:

Ohtay then.:mf_rosetinted:

Nein.:mf_rosetinted:

*doesn't care and continues drooling and pouting*

Oh gawd.:lmao:

No, really. Our school has a lot more girls than boys. Apparently boys aren't that into languages.:dunno: And the guys in other classes aren't hot. It's killing me. I want to move to year 11 and be with Mehrker.:crybaby: And you promised me pics.:mf_rosetinted:

Please. Please, PLEASE TELL ME. I WANT TO KNOW. AND STOP POUTING XD

ha, you poor thing :tears::hug: I just cant remember names is all :aah:

Please. Please' date=' PLEASE TELL ME. I WANT TO KNOW. AND STOP POUTING XD

ha, you poor thing :tears::hug: I just cant remember names is all :aah:[/color']

It's something that might happen in two years.:mf_rosetinted: And no. That was REALLY low. I need comfort and I find it in my teddy bear, J.D. and M. pics and pouting.:mikacool:

I know.:tears: I'd help if I was in a class with cool girls, but there are only three of them! :crybaby: Not even ONE name? :aah:

It's something that might happen in two years.:mf_rosetinted: And no. That was REALLY low. I need comfort and I find it in my teddy bear, J.D. and M. pics and pouting.:mikacool:

I know.:tears: I'd help if I was in a class with cool girls, but there are only three of them! :crybaby: Not even ONE name? :aah:

More detail! *pterodactyl screech*

IM SOWWWWWYYYYYYY :tears:

:aah: I remember the names- just not FULL names to find them on FB with. John, Cam and Marco in particular. xD

More detail! *pterodactyl screech*

IM SOWWWWWYYYYYYY :tears:

:aah: I remember the names- just not FULL names to find them on FB with. John' date=' Cam and Marco in particular. xD[/color']

And what if I don't give you any? *plugs ears*

I know I'm lame, you didn't have to rub it in! :aah: But it's ok, you're still my SBBB.:hug:

TRY TO REMEMBER. NOW.