Nothing,sitting here and being cold xD

Yes it is Monday (I had to think about that one when I woke up.)

It's perfect for photo's:naughty: Ah yes halloween. I badly want to go into Glasgow on Halloween night as I was there last year as I had a gig to go to :teehee: But it was rather funny as a bunch of guys were dressed as zombies and were trying to scare me and my mum (they failed xD) I just hope it doesn't snow or become to icy I fell the last time and badly hurt my side,also mum fell and she fractured her pinky so yeah xD

okay thank you. :aah:

It's been a long time :original:

heeeey ängi! :hug:

:teehee: not much' date=' just sitting here and thinking what I like most :teehee:[/quote']

:naughty: that's good question.. :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing,sitting here and being cold xD

Yes it is Monday (I had to think about that one when I woke up.)

It's perfect for photo's:naughty: Ah yes halloween. I badly want to go into Glasgow on Halloween night as I was there last year as I had a gig to go to :teehee: But it was rather funny as a bunch of guys were dressed as zombies and were trying to scare me and my mum (they failed xD) I just hope it doesn't snow or become to icy I fell the last time and badly hurt my side,also mum fell and she fractured her pinky so yeah xD

Yes it is! I'm going out today to take some video of my ferrets in the grass :original: oh wow, that sounds fun! We have loads to do for Halloween, and I have a pumpkin sculpting workshop to go to that I'm super excited for :excite: If it snowed here, Id count myself lucky. It rarely does, since a few years ago. I want days off from school dammit >.< :naughty:

It's been a long time :original:

Hello stranger :teehee:

okay thank you. :aah:

You're welcome.:aah:

Yes it is! I'm going out today to take some video of my ferrets in the grass :original: oh wow' date=' that sounds fun! We have loads to do for Halloween, and I have a pumpkin sculpting workshop to go to that I'm super excited for :excite: If it snowed here, Id count myself lucky. It rarely does, since a few years ago. I want days off from school dammit >.< :naughty:[/quote']

Aww cute! :3 I think there is actually a zombie walk thing tbh xD So I bet that's fun :naughty: Oh nice ^-^ Ah it tends to snow here,it actually snowed during Spring once that is how f*cked up Scotland is xD Haha yes last winter it was pretty bad so I got a couple of days of school cos of 1) snow on the roads was pretty bad and 2) Got two days of cos of the wind as it reached a certain amount of speed :3

It has' date=' hasn't it! Hey ängi :huglove:

I know... Hmm. It takes awhile but it's fun to think about. :teehee:[/quote']

same here.. :naughty:

Aww cute! :3 I think there is actually a zombie walk thing tbh xD So I bet that's fun :naughty: Oh nice ^-^ Ah it tends to snow here,it actually snowed during Spring once that is how f*cked up Scotland is xD Haha yes last winter it was pretty bad so I got a couple of days of school cos of 1) snow on the roads was pretty bad and 2) Got two days of cos of the wind as it reached a certain amount of speed :3

:naughty:

Yep ^^ OOH ZOMBIE WALK ZOMBIE WALK!!!! I'm doing the zombie walk this year yusssssss :kachinga::das: wow, really? xD Latest it's snowed here was once in March, and that was a one time thing though :naughty: a few years ago we missed 3 and a half weeks because of snow, and so I guess we're in a snow drought about now. Haven't had any since :lmfao:

OMG, i had like 30 minutes break between two lectures and you have talked so much! :D

Anyway now im listening didactics of mathematics and eating gummy bears.:wait:

We can be a talkative bunch. :naughty: Wow, gummy bears! I haven't had one in SO long. It reminds me of my childhood. I need some now :teehee:

Aww :teehee: I missed ya too :teehee: How are you? :hug:

What are you studying for? :aah:You could always just NOT study... :fisch: Ha jk xD

history' date=' russian, georgian and physics :aah: yes i know :fisch:

yea... :shocked: whyyyyy?!!!! :aah:

dafuq. xDDD here they'd never do that xD

Yep ^^ OOH ZOMBIE WALK ZOMBIE WALK!!!! I'm doing the zombie walk this year yusssssss :kachinga::das: wow' date=' really? xD Latest it's snowed here was once in March, and that was a one time thing though :naughty: a few years ago we missed 3 and a half weeks because of snow, and so I guess we're in a snow drought about now. Haven't had any since :lmfao:[/quote']

:aah::aah: I have a feeling I'll just be sitting in watching scary films or horror one's I hope Sleepy hollow is gonna be on the tv.:teehee: Yes :3 Oh I see then,I can't remember how much we missed of school but I do know that I missed school during the times of mock exams and whenever I seemed to have one the school had to close due to the snow.:kachinga::naughty:

:aah::aah: I have a feeling I'll just be sitting in watching scary films or horror one's I hope Sleepy hollow is gonna be on the tv.:teehee: Yes :3 Oh I see then,I can't remember how much we missed of school but I do know that I missed school during the times of mock exams and whenever I seemed to have one the school had to close due to the snow.:kachinga::naughty:

I love horror flicks. They're great. Sleepy Hollow is BEAST. :naughty: wow, lucky :teehee: We always seem to be at school those days, ah well :roftl: