• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can be a talkative bunch. :naughty: Wow' date=' gummy bears! I haven't had one in SO long. It reminds me of my childhood. I need some now :teehee:[/quote']

I can see that.:thumb_yello: I dont have time to read what have you talked here, so i just say random stuffs.:fisch:

You can have my bears, I ate too much of them.:aah:

my teacher is crazy! :roftl:

i believe xDDD

That doesn't sound too bad! I love physics. And history. :teehee:

:doh: you love every subject:mf_rosetinted: i hate all :naughty:

Ahh you have class tests for all that? :blink:

I've only had a test for computing xD

we don't have tests but they ask us lessons :aah:

Aww..:huglove: I'm pretty good actually =) But i gotta go soon =(

Aww bye ängi.:bye:

I love horror flicks. They're great. Sleepy Hollow is BEAST. :naughty: wow' date=' lucky :teehee: We always seem to be at school those days, ah well :roftl:[/quote']

:aah::aah: It always seems to be on tv here on Halloween.I know but once the snow cleared we had to spend an extra week catching up on doing those mock exams ¬.¬

I can listen to the cd on spotify... How am I going to resist this? :shocked: xD

You only just realized that? xD Come on you can resist,you're strong :teehee:

i believe xDDD

:doh: you love every subject:mf_rosetinted: i hate all :naughty:

we don't have tests but they ask us lessons :aah:

Oh I see..ah well xD

I can see that.:thumb _yello: I dont have time to read what have you talked here, so i just say random stuffs.::

You can have my bears, I ate too much of them.:aah:

:roftl: :roftl: Thank you. *reaches through the screen to grab them* Cherry is my favourite. :das: xD

i believe xDDD

:doh: you love every subject:mf_roseti nted: i hate all :nau ghty:

we don't have tests but they ask us lessons :aah :

Yes I do. But I HATE homework. :naughty:

Aww bye ängi.:bye:

:aah::aah: It always seems to be on tv here on Halloween.I know but once the snow cleared we had to spend an extra week catching up on doing those mock exams ¬.¬

Same here, of course :teehee: That sounds bothersome :aah: We never really make them up if we miss them :fisch:

:roftl: :roftl: Thank you. *reaches through the screen to grab them* Cherry is my favourite. :das: xD

Yes I do. But I HATE homework. :naughty:

Same here' date=' of course :teehee: That sounds bothersome :aah: We never really make them up if we miss them :fisch:[/quote']

Ah. But my headmaster is a pain in the arse and didn't wanting us missing them so yeah we had to do them xD

Headmaster- that word sounds so stiff! We have principals and Superintendents xD

headmaster headteacher whichever xD He's a strict man. I don't like him at all. He went at me for wearing like converse type shoes just cos they had a white bit. We have a strict uniform xD

AYYYY pppppsssssshhhhhhhhhtttttt' date=' here you wear your own clothes to school or whenever you want xD[/quote']

That's cos you live there. It's different in the UK.

But what your forgetting is...this is my last year,I won't have to put up for school much longer :das: