haha yeah they say that then it's like don't go! xD

Ugh I'm kinda bored,I wish he would wake up and text me.:tears:

Well I'm set to take the test, so not sure how it will work out :3

I'm bored too, and really wanting some carrot tea... My grandfather brought me back some when he visited London, we don't have it here :tears:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'm set to take the test' date=' so not sure how it will work out :3

I'm bored too, and really wanting some carrot tea... My grandfather brought me back some when he visited London, we don't have it here :tears:[/quote']

Oh okay.

Aww there there.:hug:

I just made myself steak mince & mash potato :teehee:

You only just realized that? xD Come on you can resist,you're strong :teehee:

Yes, because it wasn't there yesterday :mf_rosetinted: I hope so, at least i've preordered the album.

I have no idea :teehee: How are you? :hug:

Okay xD I'm fine had the best day today :teehee:

Hooray! :excite: What's it say?

I don't know haven't read it yet. It's quite long :aah:

Yes, because it wasn't there yesterday :mf_rosetinted: I hope so, at least i've preordered the album.

Yes! Good days are amazing. I'm set to have a good MONTH, hopefully ^-^

oh yes... She's GREAT at writing long letters.. I've got seven or so laying around here and I've only had time to send 2 to her:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: sounds good.. I'm super hungry but all we have is canned ravioli' date=' wow how delicious. -_-[/quote']

Oh that doesn't sound nice really xD what I have looks disgusting but is lovely xD

I see. :teehee:

Yes! Good days are amazing. I'm set to have a good MONTH' date=' hopefully ^-^

oh yes... She's GREAT at writing long letters.. I've got seven or so laying around here and I've only had time to send 2 to her:blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

Yes, my techer made my day when he mentioned Sherlock and Benedict, I died for a moment :swoon::aah: Okay, hope for that then! :teehee:

Oh :aah: Well I'm just surprised because I wasn't expecting one, I never even gave my adress to her :aah:

Oh that doesn't sound nice really xD what I have looks disgusting but is lovely xD

I see. :teehee:

yes :teehee:

Yes, my techer made my day when he mentioned Sherlock and Benedict, I died for a moment :swoon::aah: Okay, hope for that then! :teehee:

Oh :aah: Well I'm just surprised because I wasn't expecting one, I never even gave my adress to her :aah:

yes :teehee:

Wow, how did he manage to mention Ben? Awetastic! :swoon:

Wow, then how would she have it? O.o

Wow' date=' how did he manage to mention Ben? Awetastic! :swoon:

Wow, then how would she have it? O.o[/quote']

Because we were talking about Edgard Allan Poe, so my teacher mentioned that he wrote a story about a superintendent that could deduce the most amazing things about people and that that was the preliminary stage to what later would be the more known character Sherlock Holmes. Then he mentioned that it was a modern version of Sherlock holmes that aired earlier this year starring Benedict Cumberbatch and that he thought it was amazing and completely brillant. In other words he have watched Sherlock and he knows who Benedict is :swoon:

Her friend has it, because we're pen pals so she send the letter together with her friends letter, so I got a surprised when I opened the letter and found another letter from Micah :aah:

And like this day couldn't be any better. My friend just texted me and asked and said she finally have watched the Great Game, and when I asked her what she thought about it she answered: "IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS OMG :O"

:dance_man:

Marconi. :aah:

Well I don't see anyone complaining so shush.:shun:

Geesh, it's just pasta *shakes the box at you* xD

*shushes*

Because we were talking about Edgard Allan Poe, so my teacher mentioned that he wrote a story about a superintendent that could deduce the most amazing things about people and that that was the preliminary stage to what later would be the more known character Sherlock Holmes. Then he mentioned that it was a modern version of Sherlock holmes that aired earlier this year starring Benedict Cumberbatch and that he thought it was amazing and completely brillant. In other words he have watched Sherlock and he knows who Benedict is :swoon:

Her friend has it, because we're pen pals so she send the letter together with her friends letter, so I got a surprised when I opened the letter and found another letter from Micah :aah:

And like this day couldn't be any better. My friend just texted me and asked and said she finally have watched the Great Game, and when I asked her what she thought about it she answered: "IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS OMG :O"

:dance_man:

OH GAWD YES. I WANT YOUR DAY. I WANT IT. GIVE IT TO ME.

*pterodactyl screech*

Geesh' date=' it's just pasta *shakes the box at you* xD

*shushes*

OH GAWD YES. I WANT YOUR DAY. I WANT IT. [b']GIVE IT TO ME.[/b]

*pterodactyl screech*

No :aah: this is one of my best days ever! :fangurl:

:roftl: How do they even sound? xD