• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True.. But actually I'm not even near there yet' date=' we've just started making plans for Thanksgiving :aah:[/quote']

We don't have thanksgiving :bleh:

Yeah but it doesn't exist any halloween songs :mf_rosetinted: And it's soon Christmas, only 2 months left, we have to warm up :naughty: You have a bonfire, what do you celebrate then? :teehee:

Hmm okay then xD I don't personally have a bonfire since I live in a flat and can't really make one xD Christmas,I don't celebrate Halloween as such used to go out trick or treating. Trying to convince my mum to take me out somewhere on halloween this year (I badly want to go to the Alice Cooper gig on that night :teehee: )

We don't have thanksgiving :bleh:

Hmm okay then xD I don't personally have a bonfire since I live in a flat and can't really make one xD Christmas,I don't celebrate Halloween as such used to go out trick or treating. Trying to convince my mum to take me out somewhere on halloween this year (I badly want to go to the Alice Cooper gig on that night :teehee: )

Boo, it's one of the nicest coziest holidays :teehee:

Yay! :hug: how are you doing!?

i'm doing great. :hug:

they called to someone expert from Helsinki and she came here today. she checked me and did some testes, talked to my doctor and then they gave me some drops of liquid medication and gave a prescription for some kind of drug. :aah: and now i'm going home. that's the best part :excite:

i'm doing great. :hug:

they called to someone expert from Helsinki and she came here today. she checked me and did some testes, talked to my doctor and then they gave me some drops of liquid medication and gave a prescription for some kind of drug. :aah: and now i'm going home. that's the best part :excite:

Hooray! :excite::huglove:

Ah god I'm so indecisive :aah: Emma you made me want to listen to this is Halloween a million times' date=' but I can never decide between the Marilyn Manson or the P!ATD...

I'm listening to BOTH.

AT THE SAME TIME.

I have problems with making decisions.[/quote']

Listen to Marilyn. He's awesome.

And hot.:mf_rosetinted:

Listen to Marilyn. He's awesome.

And hot.:mf_rosetinted:

Well, I know, and his version is very good. But the Panic! Version is just more calm, and creepy and seductive, which I think I prefer. So I'm forced to listen to both akdjskdjdjdj

actually, I don't find him attractive at all :naughty:

:huglove:

:excite::huglove:

So your on the mend then I take it?

Well' date=' I know, and his version is very good. But the Panic! Version is just more calm, and creepy and seductive, which I think I prefer. So I'm forced to listen to both akdjskdjdjdj

actually, I don't find him attractive at all :naughty:

Okay,okay I get it :aah: I guess I prefer Marilyn's as I've heard the original song then when I hear his remake it just sounds much better.:naughty:

You don't find him attractive cos you don't like guys that look like him.:mf_rosetinted: In some of his pictures he does look rather good looking.:das:

Um... There are several Halloween songs... Mm.... :roftl:

Not in sweden :mf_rosetinted: xD

Hmm okay then xD I don't personally have a bonfire since I live in a flat and can't really make one xD Christmas' date='I don't celebrate Halloween as such used to go out trick or treating. Trying to convince my mum to take me out somewhere on halloween this year (I badly want to go to the Alice Cooper gig on that night :teehee: )[/quote']

Well I understood that :aah: Oh I hope she wants too! :teehee:

:excite: i'm going home on thursday :excite:

That's great :excite: So they finally know what it is? :hug:

Okay,okay I get it :aah: I guess I prefer Marilyn's as I've heard the original song then when I hear his remake it just sounds much better.:naughty:

You don't find him attractive cos you don't like guys that look like him.:mf_rosetinted: In some of his pictures he does look rather good looking.:das:

Yes I agree 100% :teehee: really I listen to all three versions often, Halloween is brilliant I suppose it's just a matter of opinion. And I like quiet creepy more than gory creepy, because gory creepy is just way less interesting to me (it's blunter and less mysterious)

Haha nope, not really. I just don't. Dunno why. He is quite smart though, and he can look great sometimes :das: xD

Well duh :teehee: and then there are those songs that aren't FOR Halloween, but just get thrown in there with all the Halloween stuff like Bark At The Moon, Dream Warriors, and Thriller ofc.

You should tell me what that is? xD

So it's celebrated the 30th of April' date=' and people only celebrate to have an excuse to get drunk :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway you have this big fire that you lit in the evening

Valborgseld.jpg

and then people gather around it, watch it burn to the ground and then go home :aah: Well there's usually people singing too, and you often sing a famous swedish song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LfdYysGZZM

and then there's lotteries and you can buy cakes. But that's it. :mf_rosetinted:

Well duh :teehee: and then there are those songs that aren't FOR Halloween' date=' but just get thrown in there with all the Halloween stuff like Bark At The Moon, Dream Warriors, and Thriller ofc.[/quote']

Okay show me a halloween song :teehee: But they doesn't count :naughty:

yea, but they said it takes a long time and i have to eat those pills for about 2 months or more.

:excite: the name is something really difficult, but yea they know what it is and they can treat it now :hug:

Yes I agree 100% :teehee: really I listen to all three versions often' date=' Halloween is brilliant I suppose it's just a matter of opinion. And I like quiet creepy more than gory creepy, because gory creepy is just way less interesting to me (it's blunter and less mysterious)

Haha nope, not really. I just don't. Dunno why. He is quite smart though, and he can look great sometimes :das: xD[/quote']

Ah okay then :aah:

He looks in the video I posted on here before,Born Villain I think it was called xD can't remember.

bornvillain.jpg

BGAPMM21.JPG

mmbwlin-960x6051.jpg

:das::das::das:

yea, but they said it takes a long time and i have to eat those pills for about 2 months or more.

:excite: the name is something really difficult, but yea they know what it is and they can treat it now :hug:

Yay finally :excite: See I told you they would find a way to treat you :hug:

And now I'm pretty sure this day can't get any better :excite:

Okay show me a halloween song :teehee: But they doesn't count :naughty:

I think they do count, since they're very definitely perfect for Halloween and usually feature specific Halloween-ish things in the videos (thriller has zombies werewolves etc, Dream Warriors goes with Nightmare on Elm Street) so I'll count them. One of the biggest Halloween songs is obviously This Is Halloween, from an amazing Halloween movie Nightmare Before Christmas and since Emma's already posted the Marilyn Manson version, I'll post Panic! At The Disco's (which is my favorite, because, I mean, yes)

[YOUTUBE]0Nas5kQ1hxw[/YOUTUBE]