• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No' date=' because we're all expected to do it anyways without incentive :mikacool:

Okay, helping nature, yeah that works :pinkbow:[/quote']

Well actually you have to pay 15 cents extra when you buy cans and bottles in stores, and then you got that money back when you recycle them :mf_rosetinted: But if you recycle other people bottles and cans you can get some money :naughty:

Great! :teehee:

Well actually you have to pay 15 cents extra when you buy cans and bottles in stores, and then you got that money back when you recycle them :mf_rosetinted: But if you recycle other people bottles and cans you can get some money :naughty:

Great! :teehee:

Oh. I think it used to be like that here, in the 80s :naughty:

I COME BACK AND FIND THIS

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOST TO MEAN GRACE :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Wow, you ARE an expert stalker! Stalk no further :fisch:

It means that... Wait... I forgot what we were even talking about O.o hold on. I'll remember what it was supposed to mean :aah:

And I like that color very much, :pinkbow: xD

edit: it means that I don't understand how you haven't ever heard of Nirvana :pinkbow::aah:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Scary times.

THANKYOU!!!

That I'm gonna die. :shocked:

No why would you do that? :aah: I saw a fire engine, the school didn't burn to the ground :mf_rosetinted:

The sign is, something horrible have happen be thankful it wasn't you this time! :mf_rosetinted:

Wow' date=' you ARE an expert stalker! Stalk no further :fisch:

It means that... Wait... I forgot what we were even talking about O.o hold on. I'll remember what it was supposed to mean :aah:

And I like that color very much, :pinkbow: xD

edit: it means that I don't understand how you haven't ever heard of Nirvana :pinkbow::aah:

Now to be clear is that a he or a she :fisch: and I should be crowned EXPERT STALKER :naughty: ( Unless that title belongs to someone else :naughty: )

DUH of course do do it's because it's yummy :naughty: