• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What happened :huglove:

A friend has invited me to their house but I have no way of getting there as my other friend is getting taken to the friend who has invited us all is picking him up and my dad isn't keen on dropping me off as well and I can't get a bus and walking there is too far..I've decided to go as I never went last time...:tears:

Woah. I thought it was kind of silly that you didn't know who those people were' date=' but this is different- don't you use the Internet apart from MFC!? :blink:[/quote']

Don't have : Twitter , Facebook , Tumbler and a lot of other things :fisch:

Have : E-mail and MFC

A friend has invited me to their house but I have no way of getting there as my other friend is getting taken to the friend who has invited us all is picking him up and my dad isn't keen on dropping me off as well and I can't get a bus and walking there is too far..I've decided to go as I never went last time...:tears:

Awww I'm sorry :huglove:

Why don't you have any of those things? I've seen people ask before and you just say you never will-- why!? :blink:

I don't want all of my personal crap out there for anyone to see sooooo I never will :dunno:

And I don't care what anyone thinks about it It's how I feel and the only reason I'm on here is because I have such of a strong love for mika and want to share mika experiances with other Mika fans :sneaky2:

I don't want all of my personal crap out there for anyone to see sooooo I never will :dunno:

And I don't care what anyone thinks about it It's how I feel and the only reason I'm on here is because I have such of a strong love for mika and want to share mika experiances with other Mika fans :sneaky2:

You're a good girl! :naughty:

Thank you for understanding :huglove:unlike other people :sneaky2:

Just because you have those sites doesn't mean you're putting your personal information- you don't actually HAVE to. :wink2:

It's alright; I understand :hug:

Just because you have those sites doesn't mean you're putting your personal information- you don't actually HAVE to. :wink2:

It's alright; I understand :hug:

I know but still I was raised not to share personal info so I'm really serious about stuff like that Quite frightend too :aah:

I know but still I was raised not to share personal info so I'm really serious about stuff like that Quite frightend too :aah:

Really? Well, you do have smart parents for that- and I know there's a lot to be careful of especially in large cities like NY has, even without the Internet :aah: Facebook is probably not a good idea if you're extra careful, but twitter's alright and tumblr is really relatively anonymous :teehee:I get that, paranoia is rather common in modern society :naughty: