Really? Well' date=' you do have smart parents for that- and I know there's a lot to be careful of especially in large cities like NY has, even without the Internet :aah: Facebook is probably not a good idea if you're extra careful, but twitter's alright and tumblr is really relatively anonymous :teehee:I get that, paranoia is rather common in modern society :naughty:

And I'm an only child so if anything happend to me my parents ( more like my mother ) would have to go into a mentaly ill hospital :naughty:My mother Is against my dad haveing a facebook account So yeah :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for understanding :huglove:unlike other people :sneaky2:

:hug: Ofc I understand you, I don't have facebook. I don't like to be public and I mean how old are you 11-12? When I was at your age all I got was msn :aah: Didn't get twitter, tumblr and MFC until this year. Still haven't got skype or Instagram :aah:

So I think you're wise, you're definitely doing the right thing! and I'm so happy I didn't start blogging when I was 12 or so or got facebook or bilddagboken. Then my thoughts and pictures would still be out there somewhere, now they are, luckily, kept safe in my heart :teehee:

Oh yeah' date=' I stalk that thread sometimes :roftl: pssht, it's good. Maybe your Swedish will stop getting worse now xD[/quote']

Okaay? may I ask why? :roftl: Haha, well it kind of got better when I started using it again in school :mf_rosetinted: xD

And I'm an only child so if anything happend to me my parents ( more like my mother ) would have to go into a mentaly ill hospital :naughty:My mother Is against my dad haveing a facebook account So yeah :naughty:

:naughty: I see :teehee: that's actually unusually conservative for the us, seems- but then again, my viewpoint is biased. I love the Internet. My FB stuff is private, but useful for family communication, twitter i mainly use to talk to friends who can't exactly talk anywhere else, and tumblr I don't even use really except for stalking other people's; it's fun. :3

:hug: Ofc I understand you, I don't have facebook. I don't like to be public and I mean how old are you 11-12? When I was at your age all I got was msn :aah: Didn't get twitter, tumblr and MFC until this year. Still haven't got skype or Instagram :aah:

So I think you're wise, you're definitely doing the right thing! and I'm so happy I didn't start blogging when I was 12 or so or got facebook or bilddagboken. Then my thoughts and pictures would still be out there somewhere, now they are, luckily, kept safe in my heart :teehee:

Yup no Fb no Tw no Sype no Tumbler no EVERYTHING I'm soooooo happy that my mother is on board with MFC :whew:so paranoied I'm afried I guess It's good that way I mean you were given parents for a reason :naughty:

My childhood :aah:

Mine too :aah: :aah: :aah:

Okaay? may I ask why? :roftl: Haha, well it kind of got better when I started using it again in school :mf_rosetinted: xD

Because I can. I like to thread stalk. ;w; *stalks your conversation*

:naughty: good xD

:naughty: I see :teehee: that's actually unusually conservative for the us' date=' seems- but then again, my viewpoint is biased. I love the Internet. My FB stuff is private, but useful for family communication, twitter i mainly use to talk to friends who can't exactly talk anywhere else, and tumblr I don't even use really except for stalking other people's; it's fun. :3[/quote']

I guess for the rest of my life I'll be an MFC'er It's good that way with my MFC family :hug:

Yup no Fb no Tw no Sype no Tumbler no EVERYTHING I'm soooooo happy that my mother is on board with MFC :whew:so paranoied I'm afried I guess It's good that way I mean you were given parents for a reason :naughty:

Mine too :aah: :aah: :aah:

Good, and don't get them either :wink2:

Yes exactly :naughty:

Because I can. I like to thread stalk. ;w; *stalks your conversation*

:naughty: good xD

Okay, we'll if you find those conversations funny :aah: I guess you learn some languages to :naughty: Wait what conversation? :aah:

I guess for the rest of my life I'll be an MFC'er It's good that way with my MFC family :hug:

:teehee::huglove:

Good, and don't get them either :wink2:

Yes exactly :naughty:

Okay, we'll if you find those conversations funny :aah: I guess you learn some languages to :naughty: Wait what conversation? :aah:

Not always, but it keeps me occupied :naughty: yep, ofc I do :roftl: your convo on the Vikings thread, silly :3 *pats you on the head*

:teehee::huglove:

Not always' date=' but it keeps me occupied :naughty: yep, ofc I do :roftl: your convo on the Vikings thread, silly :3 *pats you on the head*[/quote']

From what? :das: So now you know more danish than I do? :naughty: Well I understood that, but which one of them? :aah:

Ummm 17

Why 17? :teehee:

The homework I should be doing right now that was actually due Monday :aah:

Maybe' date=' maybe not, i dont know :das: xD All of them :das:[/quote']

Eh homework can wait :naughty: Probably more. I mean I should be able to understand it but I don't :doh::aah: Okay, and are they interesting? :lmfao:

Woohoo! Everything is sorted for Friday night. So yeah guys I won't be here come 5pm.:teehee: I'll try be here in the afternoon as I get away off school early. But yeah you'll have an Emma free evening

That makes me sad but have fun ( I like when Emma's here ) :thumb_yello:

I dunno :naughty:

If that's wrong 15 or 19

:aah: No 18 :teehee:

Woohoo! Everything is sorted for Friday night. So yeah guys I won't be here come 5pm.:teehee: I'll try be here in the afternoon as I get away off school early. But yeah you'll have an Emma free evening

And a Hanna free :mf_rosetinted: