Why 17? :teehee:

Eh homework can wait :naughty: Probably more. I mean I should be able to understand it but I don't :doh::aah: Okay, and are they interesting? :lmfao:

I hope. I wish school didn't exist for the rest of the week :mikacool: hurry up and be thanksgiving holiday darn it :aah:

xDDD well if I do know more of it than you then that's quite an accomplishment, I suppose xD oh yeah, and remember when you told me that Shakespeare dialogue in Swedish, and I said I would put it on my English binder, I did :roftl: I decided it would be funny to put many things in different languages on it, just because you know :roftl:

They're interesting to me xD

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woohoo! Everything is sorted for Friday night. So yeah guys I won't be here come 5pm.:teehee: I'll try be here in the afternoon as I get away off school early. But yeah you'll have an Emma free evening

And a Hanna free :mf_rosetinted:

abandoning me on a friday night. *has no plans so will most likely sit here the whole time refreshing the home page wishing someone would just show up already and talk to me before I go insane and glue googly eyes to a banana*

abandoning me on a friday night. *has no plans so will most likely sit here the whole time refreshing the home page wishing someone would just show up already and talk to me before I go insane and glue googly eyes to a banana*

Grace. You can talk to me on facebook. I have internet back on my phone now so yeah,that depends on if the app for just messages wants to work but yeah. Up to you..I may be back on later at night,depends when I get back tbh

I hope. I wish school didn't exist for the rest of the week :mikacool: hurry up and be thanksgiving holiday darn it :aah:

xDDD well if I do know more of it than you then that's quite an accomplishment' date=' I suppose xD oh yeah, and remember when you told me that Shakespeare dialogue in Swedish, and I said I would put it on my English binder, I did :roftl: I decided it would be funny to put many things in different languages on it, just because you know :roftl:

They're interesting to me xD[/quote']

Yay for that wish :mf_rosetinted: is it thanks giving this weekend? :teehee:

Well I guess so, or talked danish is just really hard to understand :aah:

You did? :roftl: So what have you more put on it? :naughty:

Okay, I don't even remember what we talked about, I think it was churches :aah:

Aww I didn't know that :aah:

Well I'll be here after 2pm my time :wink2:

:hi5::aah:

:hi5: xD

Sorry' date=' but I'll be sitting in a car and I still have my old phone so I can't come here :mf_rosetinted:

Nice , gotta go Bye :bye:

Okay bye :bye:

Grace. You can talk to me on facebook. I have internet back on my phone now so yeah,that depends on if the app for just messages wants to work but yeah. Up to you..I may be back on later at night,depends when I get back tbh

Ah okay, good I won't waste away mentally :naughty:

Yay for that wish :mf_rosetinted: is it thanks giving this weekend? :teehee:

Well I guess so, or talked danish is just really hard to understand :aah:

You did? :roftl: So what have you more put on it? :naughty:

Okay, I don't even remember what we talked about, I think it was churches :aah:

No, it's November 22nd :wink2: I can't wait though. I'll make sure to take pictures.... and I want some pumpkin pie already!!! Hurryuphurryuphurryup! :aah: I hope a get the big end of the wishbone this year :teehee:

Maybe, I haven't ever heard spoken Danish :aah:

Hmm... Random things. A lot of fandom related things. But written mostly in Swedish, French, Spanish, some Serbian, English in the Georgian alphabet, elvish *coughcough* etc. sometimes related to what I'm doing in school, or whatever else I feel like putting. And translated news articles. Just ALOT. xD

:aah:

Ah okay' date=' good I won't waste away mentally :naughty:

No, it's November 22nd :wink2 : I can't wait though. I'll make sure to take pictures.... and I want some pumpkin pie already!!! Hurryuphurryuphurryup! :aah: I hope a get the big end of the wishbone this year :teehee:

Maybe, I haven't ever heard spoken Danish :aah:

Hmm... Random things. A lot of fandom related things. But written mostly in Swedish, French, Spanish, some Serbian, English in the Georgian alphabet, elvish *coughcough* etc. sometimes related to what I'm doing in school, or whatever else I feel like putting. And translated news articles. Just ALOT. xD

:aah:[/quote']

Oh, well I don't know anything about thanksgiving except the little they told us on a test, and I've forgotten it :aah: And what's a wishbone? :roftl:

Okay listen to this. It's a commercial show on swedish television, it's not that hard to understand though :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]qGqXOp_gmN0[/YOUTUBE]

It sounds so cool! You have to take a photo of it someday :teehee: Like what new articles? :aah:

That's okay..:teehee :

*glues googly eyes and hair onto banana and talks to it*

:lmfao: yes do that :lmao:

Oh, well I don't know anything about thanksgiving except the little they told us on a test, and I've forgotten it :aah: And what's a wishbone? :roftl:

Okay listen to this. It's a commercial show on swedish television, it's not that hard to understand though :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]qGqXOp_gmN0[/YOUTUBE]

It sounds so cool! You have to take a photo of it someday :teehee: Like what new articles? :aah:

:lmfao: yes do that :lmao:

On thanksgiving we have a turkey, and a wishbone is a bone from it like this

wishbone.jpg

Two people hold it, one end per person, and pull it apart. And whoever gets the bigger end has a wish. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, sounds so weird! I didn't pay attention to the dialogue but the accent sounds interesting- like Swedish with an American accent :roftl:

Yes, I should! :D any random news articles about stuff I like :3

On thanksgiving we have a turkey' date=' and a wishbone is a bone from it like this

[img']http://blogs.marinij.com/katwilder/wishbone.jpg[/img]

Two people hold it, one end per person, and pull it apart. And whoever gets the bigger end has a wish. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, sounds so weird! I didn't pay attention to the dialogue but the accent sounds interesting- like Swedish with an American accent :roftl:

Yes, I should! :D any random news articles about stuff I like :3

Ah a bit like the swedish almond then :teehee:

Well I wouldn't say it sound like that, more like talking swedish with a potatoes in you mouth :naughty:

http://satwcomic.com/stop-talking

http://satwcomic.com/language-lesson

:roftl:

Yes, and I'll remember you every day until you do it :aah: ah I see :teehee:

Ah a bit like the swedish almond then :teehee:

Well I wouldn't say it sound like that, more like talking swedish with a potatoes in you mouth :nau ghty:

http://satwcomic.com/stop-talking

http://satwcomic.com/language-lesson

:roftl:

Yes, and I'll remember you every day until you do it :a ah: ah I see :tee hee:

Ah really, how does that work? :teehee:

:floor::roftl::lmfao::lmao::aah::aah::aah:

:roftl: rødgrød med fløde? HOW DAFUQ IS PRONOUNCING THIS POSSIBLE!? *implodes*

Yes, you do that :naughty:

Ah really' date=' how does that work? :teehee:

:floor::roftl: :lmfao : :lmao : :aah::aah:

:roftl: rødgrød med fløde? HOW DAFUQ IS PRONOUNCING THIS POSSIBLE!? *implodes*

Yes, you do that :naughty:

Well, you do it on christmas, so you put an almond in the porridge and the one who gets the almond gets a wish :teehee:

:lmao: well I think I pronunce it brilliant, but I guess I'm not :roftl:

Have you read her comics? they are just brilliant :roftl:

yep :naughty:

Well, you do it on christmas, so you put an almond in the porridge and the one who gets the almond gets a wish :teehee:

:lmao: well I think I pronunce it brilliant, but I guess I'm not :roftl:

Have you read her comics? they are just brilliant :roftl:

yep :naughty:

Oh really!? We have a similar thing to that called jewel cake :3

*sticks potatoes in her mouth* wow, yeah, this really helps :mf_rosetinted: xD

Not until now, but *slow clap* xDDD