• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sad, isn't it? Please don't give me more Bendy or Sherlock.:mf_rosetinted:

Good, I'm up for anything that's fangurlish.

I was tired, then excited, then annoyed, then on a whole new level of fangurl, then nervous, then pissed off and now depressed and tired and like I'm trying to quit smoking. :mf_rosetinted:

"research has proven that the more scared of spiders you are the more likely you are to find them in your bedroom". It's like a vice-versa association. I cut out the Benedict-related bit... But I have no doubt that you've already implied it :naughty:

Kkgfjtftifjjvkbmvkjdiiyr good, I need fangurling in my life right now xD awwwwww bubbie I wants ta give yew da hugsies :hugD

Sad, isn't it? Please don't give me more Bendy or Sherlock.:mf_rosetinted:

Good, I'm up for anything that's fangurlish.

I was tired, then excited, then annoyed, then on a whole new level of fangurl, then nervous, then pissed off and now depressed and tired and like I'm trying to quit smoking. :mf_rosetinted:

"research has proven that the more scared of spiders you are the more likely you are to find them in your bedroom". It's like a vice-versa association. I cut out the Benedict-related bit... But I have no doubt that you've already implied it :naughty:

Kkgfjtftifjjvkbmvkjdiiyr good, I need fangurling in my life right now xD awwwwww bubbie I wants ta give yew da hugsies :hug:

Kkgfjtftifjjvkbmvkjdiiyr good' date=' I need fangurling in my life right now xD awwwwww bubbie I wants ta give yew da hugsies :hugD[/color']

I'm not scared of spiders and I had found three spiders in a corner and killed them I came back about 7 mins later and there where 4 :aah:

What, the MFC's call or the 'sleep for three hours' part? :mf_rosetinted: xD And hello.:das:

MY FRIEND MARCO.

FRIEND MARCO.

MARCO.

MARCO.

ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME???!!!

Weeeeeeeeelllllllllll..........

Not exactly like that, apparently, he's made a spelling correction :mikacool:

How dafuq do you misspell someone's name for your entire life :aah:

Kkgfjtftifjjvkbmvkjdiiyr good' date=' I need fangurling in my life right now xD awwwwww bubbie I wants ta give yew da hugsies :hug:[/color']

Not really, my room rarely has any spiders.:naughty: It just works this way and it's killing me!!! And thank you.:mf_rosetinted:

+1. And I want to punch people in the face. But not you, you're my SBBB.:hug:

Not really, my room rarely has any spiders.:naughty: It just works this way and it's killing me!!! And thank you.:mf_rosetinted:

+1. And I want to punch people in the face. But not you, you're my SBBB.:hug:

Well, I think at works better for tumblr-inclined people who sit at the computer all day and are too bothered to clean up :mf_rosetinted: xD

I know who you can punch it the face! :excite:

Ahh' date=' PFFFFFFFFT WHAT IS THIS :roftl:

.... That awkward moment when you realize you've been spelling one of your best friends' names wrong for nearly your whole life :aah:[/quote']

Wut? :mf_rosetinted:

Weeeeeeeeelllllllllll..........

Not exactly like that' date=' apparently, he's made a spelling correction :mikacool:

How dafuq do you misspell someone's name for your entire life :aah:

And it's now.....?

I don't know, I'm confused. xD

Well' date=' just that if you're scared of them it's more likely that you'll find them :naughty:[/quote']

I don't see how that can be scientificaly proven :sneaky2:

I have this kid in my class ( The one who stabbed me with a pencil case nothing too serious ) and I like to put spiders on him when he isn't looking and he freaks out like you haven't seen before and I am NOT lying he curls up in a ball starts to roll and cries . Manley kids in my class huh :das:

I don't see how that can be scientificaly proven :sneaky2:

I have this kid in my class ( The one who stabbed me with a pencil case nothing too serious ) and I like to put spiders on him when he isn't looking and he freaks out like you haven't seen before and I am NOT lying he curls up in a bsll starts to roll and cries . Manley kids in my class huh :das:

It's a psychology thing :wink2: if you're scared of something you'll be cautious of it, looking out for it. Mostly it's subconscious. :naughty:

Ah yes, manly manly manly. :mf_rosetinted: xD