• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've known him for a really long time and I always spell his name Marco' date=' it's [b']MARKO[/b] goddammit, with a K :aah::aah::aah: I feel like a bad friend :roftl:

OH MY GOD DO YOU F*CKING REALISE WHAT YOU'VE DONE??!! I HATE YOU (ATM)!!!!!! STOP SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HDĆOWEPFJČEWKMLGJIHLOhn-čfjlwefijgtwezgpqčifjopćwl-čfghtadzvvvvjlkwuqezdrfdblčncdffffawvbk lnćmwečklbgidn *tries to breathe*

OH MY GOD DO YOU F*CKING REALISE WHAT YOU'VE DONE??!! I HATE YOU (ATM)!!!!!! STOP SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HDĆOWEPFJČEWKMLGJIHLOhn-čfjlwefijgtwezgpqčifjopćwl-čfghtadzvvvvjlkwuqezdrfdblčncdffffawvbk lnćmwečklbgidn *tries to breathe*

What!? Marko. Marko, marko, marko. It's his name, for god's sake! He's taking me to homecoming cos I'm too lame to get a real date ;3

What did she do? :mf_rosetinted:

A lot of things. I can list them, if you please. See first, she woke up. And then she took a cranberry muffin and some milk for breakfast, she took approximately ten minutes to eat, and then head out to the garden...etc.

:mikacool:

What!? Marko. Marko' date=' marko, marko. It's his name, for god's sake! He's taking me to homecoming cos I'm too lame to get a real date ;3[/quote']

May your soul rot in hell. And I'm gonna leave.

A lot of things. I can list them' date=' if you please. See first, she woke up. And then she took a cranberry muffin and some milk for breakfast, she took approximately ten minutes to eat, and then head out to the garden...etc.

:mikacool:[/color']

Aha....well I'm even more angry/depressed/trying to quit smoking feel now so sure.