• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me: *le eats chicken* well this tastes rather strongly of chicken.** note: yes this was my actual thought. Oh god. :doh::mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry' date=' happened to me a few times too. Just not with chicken.:mf_rosetinted:

No, no, association made. Association. Made. :doh:

Thank god, you really got me worried there. And you really thought that that was his real name? :lmao:

Don't worry, happened to me a few times too. Just not with chicken.:mf_rosetinted:

Thank god, you really got me worried there. And you really thought that that was his real name? :lmao:

For some reason, 'just not with chicken' triggered mental images of a different kind of meat. *jumps up a few notches on the pervert scale*

xD Of course not, because 1. I've seen his FB and 2. Who in the hell of it names someone Mehrker? :roftl:

For some reason' date=' 'just not with chicken' triggered mental images of a different kind of meat. *jumps up a few notches on the pervert scale*

xD Of course not, because 1. I've seen his FB and 2. Who in the hell of it names someone Mehrker? :roftl:

Tisk, tisk.:naughty:

But his fb says Morrco, which is also not his real name.:roftl: ERMAHGERD MEHRKER! Okay, I hate you again. You're making me suffer.:tears:

But see' date=' I stalked you when you told Hanna his name :roftl: xDDD C'mon, you poor thing :itsok:[/color']

I should've known.:naughty: And you just HAD to say it. And you just HAD to correct yourself. PAQ YOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I only saw him once today and that was from a second floor window. And Kath and I tried so hard.:tears: I MISS HIM!! :crybaby:

I should've known.:naughty: And you just HAD to say it. And you just HAD to correct yourself. PAQ YOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I only saw him once today and that was from a second floor window. And Kath and I tried so hard.:tears: I MISS HIM!! :crybaby:

You're making me giggle :teehee: I find this over-the-top adorable, if you must know. :3 ofc I was gonna correct myself! I love that name. I love to say it. So I do :3

*screams in delight*

marko.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

:das:

You're making me giggle :teehee: I find this over-the-top adorable' date=' if you must know. :3 ofc I was gonna correct myself! I love that name. I love to say it. So I do :3 [/color']

*screams in delight*

marko.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

:das:

*giggles*

Hum' date=' you like the name too? Good name, isn't it? Makes you just want to type it over and over and over again....:fisch:[/quote']

It's not adorable, it's painful and humiliating.

PAQ YOOO BEECHEZ!!!!!!!!!!