Ours are interesting, biotch.:mf_rosetinted: When we aren't fangurling we all just get together and be crazy.:naughty: It's bad.:mf_rosetinted: This is brilliant, at least for us. Not so sure about the walls, though.:aah: Ah, thank you.:teehee:

Haha, I guess it's same here xDDD but when we learn we do it in interesting and often fangurling-related ways, so it's all good. Our teachers understand us. XD

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know.:pinkbow:

Just knew it'd be Sherlock.:naughty:

Aha...ohtay then? xD

That word will never again be the same for me.:naughty: And totally.:mikacool:

:naughty:

Of course it's Sherlock. XD I remember watching that scene and thinking to myself, "wow he looks beautiful :O"

Thus, a Cumberbitch was born. :3

Well, he wears this rather tight well tailored shirt that we call the purple shirt of sex. It's one of our most sane in jokes- Sherlockians tend to enjoy crack. :naughty:

Muahaha :roftl:

Haha' date=' I guess it's same here xDDD but when we learn we do it in interesting and often fangurling-related ways, so it's all good. Our teachers understand us. XD[/color']

Ours don't. :tears: Only my class teacher (he's an English teacher) made us get into pairs and discuss anything we like as long as we use gestures. Note that Kath and I are in the first row and he can hear everything we say. I bet you already have a good idea of how that went.:naughty: And oh, the look on the poor thing's face when we finished.:roftl:

Ours don't. :tears: Only my class teacher (he's an English teacher) made us get into pairs and discuss anything we like as long as we use gestures. Note that Kath and I are in the first row and he can hear everything we say. I bet you already have a good idea of how that went.:naughty: And oh, the look on the poor thing's face when we finished.:roftl:

Oh wow... I feel sorry for that man. Also, good thing I don't have very many male teachers anymore. I had a thing for one of my teachers last year- it was rather embarassing. XD

:naughty:

Of course it's Sherlock. XD I remember watching that scene and thinking to myself' date=' "wow he looks beautiful :O"

Thus, a Cumberbitch was born. :3

Well, he wears this rather tight well tailored shirt that we call the purple shirt of sex. It's one of our most sane in jokes- Sherlockians tend to enjoy crack. :naughty:

Muahaha :roftl:[/quote']

Ah, the day that changed history.:mikacool: xD

No s*it? :aah:

Oh wow... I feel sorry for that man. Also' date=' good thing I don't have very many male teachers anymore. I had a thing for one of my teachers last year- it was rather embarassing. XD [/color']

He gave us the task.:aah: I didn't have many before, but now I think that the number of male and female teachers is about equal. I never had one of those, but my friend that goes to another school says that her maths (or something like that xD) teacher looks just like Kurt Cobain! :aah:

He gave us the task.:aah: I didn't have many before, but now I think that the number of male and female teachers is about equal. I never had one of those, but my friend that goes to another school says that her maths (or something like that xD) teacher looks just like Kurt Cobain! :aah:

:naughty:Actually, I tried to find a picture of him, but couldn't. But for the time being enjoy a picture of an assortment of people I knew

civics.jpg

The lovely lady with the bright pink hair and the one with black hair beside her are my friends Julia and Emmi :3

Edit: and the one with brown hair and plaid shirt, top row is Jessie. XD

:naughty:Actually' date=' I tried to find a picture of him, but couldn't. But for the time being enjoy a picture of an assortment of people I knew

[img']http://www.salemms.mychesterfieldschools.com/files/_eWIwo_/aa8f6b0defd51a0a3745a49013852ec4/civics.jpg[/img]

The lovely lady with the bright pink hair and the one with black hair beside her are my friends Julia and Emmi :3

Darn.:mf_rosetinted: And you still haven't remembered the names? :mf_rosetinted:

Can't see them.:huh:

Not true, we fangurled Mehrker, remember? :naughty: And now you'll be hearing about him until the day you die. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.:devil::das:

not fair to me. I can't see him. You fangurled him and teased me about it. :shun:

I tried copying the link and it asked me to register.

That makes zero sense. :doh: xD