• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: xD

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhttttttaaaaayyy then :floor:

Nothing bad has happened yet by bad I mean he has said nothing about his dick yet.

Strange that comes up when I tell him am bored,like is that suppose to unbore me? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure it's lovely,long and hard but b*tch please.

გოოდ გირლ :mikacool: ხდდდდდ

ნო ვჰy დო yოუ გეთ თო გო ალლ თჰე ავესომე ფლაცეს ;w;

because AT LEAST we have those places in georgia :aah:

Why did the thread die when I came? :tears:

Anyway if anyone are here can you please help me Smiley-Begging.gif

Tell me, if you have water, Bicarbonate, yeast and ammoniac and you mix them together and then add neutral red (pH indicator

) to it so the solution turn orangeyellow, and then you centrifuge the solution. Why does the yeast become red? In my opinion it should be orange.

^ I'm still here ya know.

I would like to help but I don't do biology anymore and I don't remember much from doing it last year as 1) I wasn't in much and 2) I have a bad memory

also 3) Not sure if we actually done that,say that I do have a textbook that I could maybe see what it says for you.

Why did the thread die when I came? :tears:

Anyway if anyone are here can you please help me Smiley-Begging.gif

Tell me, if you have water, Bicarbonate, yeast and ammoniac and you mix them together and then add neutral red (pH indicator

) to it so the solution turn orangeyellow, and then you centrifuge the solution. Why does the yeast become red? In my opinion it should be orange.

I'm here now, I had to call my grandmother and cheer her up :wink2:

Hm, I don't remember :aah: let me think about it. If I come up with it in my mind palace I'll help out :teehee:

^ I'm still here ya know.

I would like to help but I don't do biology anymore and I don't remember much from doing it last year as 1) I wasn't in much and 2) I have a bad memory

also 3) Not sure if we actually done that,say that I do have a textbook that I could maybe see what it says for you.

Ah okay I understand. Guess I have to guess then :aah:

On the stream? :shocked: What stream?

There's a stream for Arthur's day, but turns out it was live from... London :huh:

I'm here now' date=' I had to call my grandmother and cheer her up :wink2:

Hm, I don't remember :aah: let me think about it. If I come up with it in my mind palace I'll help out :teehee:[/quote']

Ah okay I understand :wink2:

Okay thanks, but please answer me before tomorrow :aah: