• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should sometime when you aren't about to sleep xD

Okay' date=' I need to make more time for it :teehee: I'm letting my dad steal all media away from me... Last night I actually missed Criminal Minds, for real :aah::sneaky2: xDDD[/color']

Of course you would notice it. :naughty:

Yes wich would be like next wednesday :aah:

Yes you have! :mf_rosetinted: xD No, tell your dad to back off from the tv :roftl:

*cries with you and because I ran out of bread to eat the jam I just got*

No you should cry out of happiness :naughty:

Yes wich would be like next wednesday :aah:

Yes you have! :mf_rosetinted: xD No, tell your dad to back off from the tv :roftl:

No you should cry out of happiness :naughty:

Haha wow. XDDDD

XD I try. He's like a tv hog. Dude, sometimes I think I should print out a trollface and tape it over his real face while he sleeps...... It would be more accurate

But but I just bought some homemade fresh strawberry jam and WE ONLY HAD ONE PIECE OF BREAD LEFT :tears: xD YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE IMPACT AND SIGNIFICANCE OF JAM, I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT XDDDDDDDDD

Haha wow. XDDDD

XD I try. He's like a tv hog. Dude' date=' sometimes I think I should print out a trollface and tape it over his real face while he sleeps...... It would be more accurate [/color']

Yep, pretty busy week :aah:

:lmfao: You should do that :aah:

But but I just bought some homemade fresh strawberry jam and WE ONLY HAD ONE PIECE OF BREAD LEFT :tears: xD YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE IMPACT AND SIGNIFICANCE OF JAM, I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT XDDDDDDDDD

I understand you, but since when do you eat bread and jam? :aah:

Do you mean Marko

Ofc I do, he's who you asked me about :naughty: dude. Have you seen this guy? *no, you haven't xD* it is IM. POSS. I. BLE. not to like him. Impossible. *still waiting for ksenija to get here with the suitcase full of spoons*

no i look like a nerd :tears:

Nerd right here- xDDDD and anyways, to quote Popular Song, 'it ain't a bad thing to be a loser, baby! ' :3

Ofc I do' date=' he's who you asked me about :naughty: dude. Have you seen this guy? *no, you haven't xD* it is IM. POSS. I. BLE. not to like him. Impossible. *still waiting for ksenija to get here with the suitcase full of spoons*[/color']

Nerd right here- xDDDD and anyways, to quote Popular Song, 'it ain't a bad thing to be a loser, baby! ' :3

Post a pic of him :naughty:

But I'm not a loser I'm a nerd :tears:

Post a pic of him :naughty:

But I'm not a loser I'm a nerd :tears:

Can't, only Xen has it. :mf_rosetinted: xD

As a nerd it is my duty to inform you that it is most definitely not a bad thing to be/look like a nerd. Actually, when I was little we considered people with braces to look 'nerdy' but now.... No. No we do not. We consider the half balding dudes carrying a million books with huge glasses and laptops to play Armagetron nerds. And yes, we graciously accept these Armagetron nerds into out lives. :glasses3: xD

Can't' date=' only Xen has it. :mf_rosetinted: xD

As a nerd it is my duty to inform you that it is most definitely not a bad thing to be/look like a nerd. Actually, when I was little we considered people with braces to look 'nerdy' but now.... No. No we do not. We consider the half balding dudes carrying a million books with huge glasses and laptops to play Armagetron nerds. And yes, we graciously accept these Armagetron nerds into out lives. :glasses3: xD[/quote']

Well what time does she usually come around :fisch:

Well it's kinda a mix of cute and nerdy ( not just saying that :naughty: )

Nerds unite :hi5:

Ofc I've eaten jam, just not jam AND bread :aah:

And that made so much seens to a swede :mf_rosetinted:

Okay. I will take is very slooooooooowlly for you. :mikacool: xD

In America, we like sandwiches with peanut butter and jelly in them.

If you eat them WITHOUT peanut butter, they become jelly sandwiches.

Equally as good. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay. I will take is very slooooooooowlly for you. :mikacool: xD

In America' date=' we like sandwiches with peanut butter and jelly in them.

If you eat them WITHOUT peanut butter, they become jelly sandwiches.

Equally as good. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Very true , very true :naughty: