• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you're welcome :naughty: are we alone here? :blink:

guess who broke (not a bone, those muscle thingies in ankle :aah: me and my good english XDDD) her ankle today? :pinkbow:

Not anymore we aren't :pinkbow:

The word depends, but I do believe it would be 'sprained'.

So whoever it is that sprained their ankle, I hope they're okay :mf_rosetinted: xD

Hey guys, this is so totally random and off topic but I would love to go to a Simple Plan concert but I have no money, could you please help me liking my comment on this website:

http://www.sonidoteen.com/concurso/gana-entradas-para-simple-plan-en-chile/?fb_comment_id=fbc_435931993124568_4636083_440204692697298#f243758bfc

My comment is the first one my name is "Maria Paz Jorquera"

Thanks guys! Pleas tell me if i'm braking any rul by speaking about another artist and I will erase it right away :3 Love ya

Hey guys, this is so totally random and off topic but I would love to go to a Simple Plan concert but I have no money, could you please help me liking my comment on this website:

http://www.sonidoteen.com/concurso/gana-entradas-para-simple-plan-en-chile/?fb_comment_id=fbc_435931993124568_4636083_440204692697298#f243758bfc

Thanks guys! Pleas tell me if i'm braking any rul by speaking about another artist and I will erase it right away :3 Love ya

in SSR anything isn't off topic. :teehee: i'm going to like it tomorrow, mfcers always help each others :hug:

Half day :thumb_yello:

Oh really, why? :roftl:

Sure, I will :3 I would love to see them too so I know where you're at :naughty:

idk, my english sucks, you know it :roftl: i'm so great rider that i failed when i was coming down from horse's back :aah:

oh wow xD well are you feeling okay? :3

yea, it just hurts :roftl: and my toes are black/blue/violet cos Pintus (the horse) stepped on them :roftl: omfg riding is so f*cking dangerous :roftl:

I've went riding once and they gave me this sweet little girl horse named Amy , Angie (ect) :naughty:

Oh! Okay' date=' did yo have fun? :das: when I was your age boys didn't invite girls to parties :mf_rosetinted: except once when my friend Lucas invited me to his. He looks a little like Matt smith now that I think of it xD[/quote']

Yes I did :blush-anim-cl::wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Wow really , they didn't.... Losers :mf_rosetinted: