Posted Images

This man ( boy :naughty: ) is pure perfection . He is ROSS LYNCH

1. He plays Austin (main role) in Disney channel's Austin & Ally

2. He is part of a family made band R5

3. He is a great singer :wub2:

4. He is a great actor

5. He has blond hair :drool:

This is some of his work on Austin & Ally

Ohhhhh I knew I recognized him from somewhere! He was on the radio the other day to which I promptly said, "hhmph why do these Disney stars get to be on the radio when Mika isn't? Half of them only sing because it's in their contracts!" ...that said, I don't hate him or his music, but I don't really watch the show (my sister watches it so much that it bothers me) and his music is okay. He's a talented guy. Blondes aren't much my thing anyways :roftl: xD

Oh' date=' okay I see :wink2:

Shh, they scare me okay don't judge me :aah:

Oh xD my hair changed color.. And it got curly xD don't ask why I don't have a clue xD[/quote']

I judge you :mf_rosetinted: What's wrong with snusmumriken I don't know the name in english :mf_rosetinted:

oooh, i get it :teehee:

she is:mf_rosetinted:[/color

Yeah I have to wait until sunday night :huh:

Both of them are :mf_rosetinted:

I judge you :mf_rosetinted: What's wrong with snusmumriken I don't know the name in english :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I have to wait until sunday night :huh:

Both of them are :mf_rosetinted:

Moomins are scary, where are their mouths and why are they so happy? :mf_rosetinted:

She isn't too good of a singer :naughty:

She's doing a New Jersey accent on purpose xD it's for the meaning of the song, I presume, since she's actually British xD

Ohhhhh I knew I recognized him from somewhere! He was on the radio the other day to which I promptly said' date=' "hhmph why do these Disney stars get to be on the radio when Mika isn't? Half of them only sing because it's in their contracts!" ...that said, I don't hate him or his music, but I don't really watch the show (my sister watches it so much that it bothers me) and his music is okay. He's a talented guy. Blondes aren't much my thing anyways :roftl: xD[/quote']

He's just , WOW :drool:

:teehee:

And blondes are much my thing :aah:

Moomins are scary' date=' where are their mouths and why are they so happy? :mf_rosetinted:

She's doing a New Jersey accent on purpose xD it's for the meaning of the song, I presume, since she's actually British xD[/quote']

I couldn't tell she was doing a NJ accent but , If someone else sang the song it would be much better

yep.. :mikacool:

Moomins are scary' date=' where are their mouths and why are they so happy? :mf_rosetinted:

She's doing a New Jersey accent on purpose xD it's for the meaning of the song, I presume, since she's actually British xD[/quote']

What do you mean with 'where are their mouths'? They aren't always happy, you know. They are like humans or like Bamse happy sometimes and other times not :mf_rosetinted:

And btw I guess you didn't have an answer on my hm thing? xD

What do you mean with 'where are their mouths'? They aren't always happy, you know. They are like humans or like Bamse happy sometimes and other times not :mf_rosetinted:

Well, they look so strange almost like they have no mouths xD and okay, sure-- but they freak me out beyond belief xDD I guess I don't know why :dunno::roftl:

Nope, my brain's being dumb xD I tried though :aah:

Check out Grace's and my thingy-ma-bob * ahem * murdered by moomins... It's pretty clear that they are frightining :naughty::aah:

Well' date=' they look so strange almost like they have no mouths xD and okay, sure-- but they freak me out beyond belief xDD I guess I don't know why :dunno::roftl:

Nope, my brain's being dumb xD I tried though :aah:[/quote']

Not all of them, but I guess you don't find the series scary just some of the persons :mf_rosetinted: xD

You should watch it or read the books :teehee:

It's okay it's à hard one probably something that have gone wrong don't know why though :aah:

:wub2:...

I just can't believe this is really true.. Can you imagine, he kissed me in front of our class! It just feels so unreal!

*sings* Annu and Allu sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage

:roftl: I haven't said that rhyme in FOREVER