UGGGGHHHHHH Hanna got that Moomins song stuck in my head :roftl:
:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Aww :pinkbow: I love Shetland ponies :pinkbow:

not gonna lie' date=' the moomins freak me out a little :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I know like where the crap is their mouths :aah:

Yes and they look too happy they must be plotting something

Little creepers

Darn :huh: oh well' date=' I'll stick to ice skating for the time being then xD darn, this reminds me HOCKEY!!!! Oh my gosh it's been so long since I played xD

xD

I know..... I wonder what they have planned.."

Yay we can Ice skate together too

* Lightbulb * I know it , the next time we watch the Moomins they are going to jump out of the TV and tourture us :nervous: NEVER WATCH THE MOOMINS

MOOMINS ARE EEEEEVVVVIIIIILLLLLLL :aah: :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not all of them, but I guess you don't find the series scary just some of the persons :mf_rosetinted: xD

You should watch it or read the books :teehee:

It's okay it's à hard one probably something that have gone wrong don't know why though :aah:

Yeah, basically xD I've never seen but a tiny bit of one episode though xD I can try it :naughty:

:aah:

omg you too! :roftl:

but i don't care, i have him :pinkbow::wub2:

I remembered it because I saw something Sherlock on tumblr that punched me in the feels akdjksjdjs xD

:naughty::teehee:

Yeah' date=' basically xD I've never seen but a tiny bit of one episode though xD I can try it :naughty:

I remembered it because I saw something Sherlock on tumblr that punched me in the feels akdjksjdjs xD

:naughty::teehee:[/quote']

:roftl:

:wub2: oh yea i didn't tell you one thing about today, when he kissed me in the class, he whispered to me that he didn't just like me that he loves me :wub2: pinch me, is there really guys like this?!

Okay then' date=' what's your favorite non Mika / 1D/ Disney channel song? So I can know what you like, because I keep having to guess xD[/quote']

Mika : One foot boy

1D : Anything they sing

La Roux : Bulletproof and I'm not your toy

Austin & Ally/ Ross Lynch : Heart beat

R5 : Anything they sing

Mika : One foot boy

1D : Anything they sing

La Roux : Bulletproof and I'm not your toy

Austin & Ally/ Ross Lynch : Heart beat

R5 : Anything they sing

[YOUTUBE]vTIvcVjZcTI&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Try this maybe? :wink2:This is hard, but I won't give up! :naughty:

you better watch out your sayings, there is two persons here from countrys where moomins are created. :mf_rosetinted:

:hi5: Exactly :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah' date=' basically xD I've never seen but a tiny bit of one episode though xD I can try it :naughty:

:[/quote']

I think you maybe would like it or at least I know you'll like snufkin :teehee: The hattifattner are a bit scary though, and little My :aah:

MOOMINS ARE EEEEEVVVVIIIIILLLLLLL :aah: :aah:

You don't know what you just said :mf_rosetinted:

You can Call anyone you want evil, even pippi but mot the moomins :mf_rosetinted:

I think you maybe would like it or at least I know you'll like snufkin :teehee: The hattifattner are a bit scary though, and little My :aah:

You can Call anyone you want evil, even pippi but mot the moomins :mf_rosetinted:

xD okay, I'll watch it :wink2: if you're okay with calling Pippi evil but not moomins, it can't be so bad after all :lmao:

* Danceing like a crazy person * The moomins are evviiilllll MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA