• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know why but I wanted to share this thing that happen to me today

Well as I just sat down for religion class my Friend and I started cracking our knuckles as we always do at some point of the day when My retarded friend Cole said UGGHHH you crack your knuckles he said I replied I crack my back , toes and neck :naughty: as he said ya wanna know what I can crack He said , I said what can you crack , he said I can crack my butt :aah: :aah: :aah:

* Danceing like a crazy person * The moomins are evviiilllll MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay now it's confirmed, people in america are crazy :mf_rosetinted: xD

Btw listen to Agnes and see if you like her :wink2:

xD okay' date=' I'll watch it :wink2: if you're okay with calling Pippi evil but not moomins, it can't be so bad after all :lmao:[/quote']

Yes xD No it's not, they are like the nicest people ever :teehee:almost

I don't know why but I wanted to share this thing that happen to me today

Well as I just sat down for religion class my Friend and I started cracking our knuckles as we always do at some point of the day when My retarded friend Cole said UGGHHH you crack your knuckles he said I replied I crack my back , toes and neck :naughty: as he said ya wanna know what I can crack He said , I said what can you crack , he said I can crack my butt :aah: :aah: :aah:

That's a stupid joke.... But that doesn't mean I didn't laugh at it ahahahaha :roftl:

Okay now it's confirmed, people in america are crazy :mf_rosetinted: xD

Btw listen to Agnes and see if you like her :wink2:

Yes xD No it's not, they are like the nicest people ever :teehee:almost

Well thanks for calling my people crazy I'll have to send out a mass text :mf_rosetinted:

Slika1115.jpg Just something my friend drew on a balloon today (please forgive the really low quality, my camera isn't working and my phone has some problems with it).:fisch:

And what's really funny/creepy is that he doesn't know him and was drawing something he thought was a fictional character.

Nice :naughty:

Slika1115.jpg Just something my friend drew on a balloon today (please forgive the really low quality, my camera isn't working and my phone has some problems with it).:fisch:

And what's really funny/creepy is that he doesn't know him and was drawing something he thought was a fictional character.

XENIA!!!!!! :huglove::huglove:

Ha, ha. HA. HAHA. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

:roftl:

I love you. And your friends. And you.

Don't you think they already know? :naughty:

And here btw :wink2:

[YOUTUBE]xyKd2Y_Ivxw[/YOUTUBE]

Nah , were like that all of the time so it's natural I must let them know immedeatly

Ohh and btw Grace you failed I'm in love :swoon:

Show me more songs !!!!!

Nah , were like that all of the time so it's natural I must let them know immedeatly

Ohh and btw Grace you failed I'm in love :swoon:

Gosh darn it, I wouldn't have ever thought in a million years you would like that song! xD I cannot read you. XDDD