Point taken! :naughty: deal xD

*must dance to Stevie Wonder songs alone in my room* 8D

:roftl:

:naughty:

Do it! :das:

this just feels like a dream :wub2: he has been a really close friend for a long time and no one in our class didn't believe that we would ever get together' date=' when kissed me everone were just like "wtf just happened? :shocked: omg Annu and Allu???? They are together?! Omg!" :naughty:

this pic is from the time when we were just friend, that's him :wink2:https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/396256_309598792432735_1021253490_n.jpg[/color']

Well you deserve a good guy and he seems really sweet.:teehee: And wait, is he blonde? :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear , Xenia can you show me a picture of Marko please :teehee: since grace is being a turd burglar :sneaky2:

Umm, let me think.....NO. :mf_rosetinted:

Good. Do it. She's some cheerleader chick' date=' you'll have an easy time of it. :mikacool: I don't know, what do you say about them? :das::pinkbow:[/quote']

My favourite kind.:mf_rosetinted: I say they're sad, pathetic people who have nothing better to do in life than hurt other people so they would fit in. They're not worth a word you say to them.

Umm, let me think.....NO. :mf_rosetinted:

My favourite kind.:mf_rosetinted: I say they're sad, pathetic people who have nothing better to do in life than hurt other people so they would fit in. They're not worth a word you say to them.

True. Dat. SOMEONE'S FIST AND HER FACE. I SHIP IT!!!!! OHHHH, I SHIP IT HARD.

XD

I know.:lmao: It's like he's saying 'Oh god, please kill me.'.:roftl:

But you can see his bull ring turned to the inside (thank god :naughty:) and his fwuffy, fwuffy hair. :33333

XD I've always wanted a septum piercing. Out of the total of three piercings I would ever want, septum is one. :mikacool: xD

His hair IS quite fluffehhhh. *steals* xD

OMFG TURDBURGLAR HAHAHAHAHAHAS YOU CALLED ME A TURDBURGLAR OOOOOMMMMMMFFFFFGGGGGGGGGG I CAN''T DUDE IM DYING AKSJSKJDJKDCJENDC I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT WORD IN FOREVERRRRRRRR LSJDKSKDLAKDKD :floor::lmao:

LETS HEAR IT FOR TURD BUGLARS

Umm' date=' let me think.....NO. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Why :mf_rosetinted:

True. Dat. SOMEONE'S FIST AND HER FACE. I SHIP IT!!!!! OHHHH' date=' I SHIP IT [i']HARD.[/i]

XD

You know I'm not kidding, right? I'd seriously beat her up if I were in America.

We are undercover passion on the runnnnnnnn :dance_man::roftl:

I can just imagine you dancing.:roftl:

:huglove:

:roftl: i wouldn't care if he would dye his hair to pink or green' date=' he is still the same guy i met 5 years ago. :wub2:

n'awww, thanks, hun :hug:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :teehee::huglove:

You're welcome, soul sister.:hug:

You know I'm not kidding, right? I'd seriously beat her up if I were in America.

I can just imagine you dancing.:roftl:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :teehee::huglove:

You're welcome, soul sister.:hug:

I know:mikacool: and I would just casually sit there and let you :mikacool:

:roftl: remember- I dance like Gubler :lmfao: xD

XD I've always wanted a septum piercing. Out of the total of three piercings I would ever want' date=' septum is one. :mikacool: xD

His hair IS quite fluffehhhh. *steals* xD[/quote']

But why? :aah: You look like a bull! :aah: Even he admits it! :aah: There's a pic of him with it and his comment is 'No, I don't look like a bull at all.' :roftl:

The hair or the pic? :naughty:

LETS HEAR IT FOR TURD BUGLARS

Why :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm, let me think..could it be that you've insulted some of the world's greatest bands and artists, not to mention Johnny Depp, annoyed me with LYWID, are a sexist, etc.?:mf_rosetinted: No, maybe it's something else...

But why? :aah: You look like a bull! :aah: Even he admits it! :aah: There's a pic of him with it and his comment is 'No, I don't look like a bull at all.' :roftl:

The hair or the pic? :naughty:

Hmm, let me think..could it be that you've insulted some of the world's greatest bands and artists, not to mention Johnny Depp, annoyed me with LYWID, are a sexist, etc.?:mf_rosetinted: No, maybe it's something else...

But I think that's CUTE XD

Both :3