• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But why? :aah: You look like a bull! :aah: Even he admits it! :aah: There's a pic of him with it and his comment is 'No, I don't look like a bull at all.' :roftl:

The hair or the pic? :naughty:

Hmm, let me think..could it be that you've insulted some of the world's greatest bands and artists, not to mention Johnny Depp, annoyed me with LYWID, are a sexist, etc.?:mf_rosetinted: No, maybe it's something else...

I know:mikacool: and I would just casually sit there and let you :mikacool:

:roftl: remember- I dance like Gubler :lmfao: xD

Wow' date=' she must really be a b*tch to piss YOU off. Describe her for me, I want to check something.

IMPOSSIBRU!!! :roftl:

:huglove:

:hug: love ya soul sister. :hug:

i'm off now people, love you, night :huglove:

I love you too.:hug:

Night night.:hug:

Huh you know Xen' date=' she's the only person who can bother me by saying "you're weird".

From anyone else, it's a compliment! :3

But from her, it is INFURIATING :aah:[/quote']

But shouldn't it be the other way around? See, the way I see it, the more you dislike the person and the more you disagree with them, the more you should be flattered if they tell you you're weird. Because then that means you're the exact opposite of them and I think that that's extremely positive in this case.

But I think that's CUTE XD

Both :3

Trust me' date=' even he can't pull it off.:mf_rosetinted: Thank god he decided to turn it! :roftl:

I'll let you have the pic, but I need his hair. :3 You can have his nose ring. :3 xD

If logic serves me right, that's LYWID and I'm not clicking on it to find out for sure.:naughty: And that's not gonna help you persuade me to show it to you.:naughty:

Trust me, even he can't pull it off.:mf_rosetinted: Thank god he decided to turn it! :roftl:

I'll let you have the pic, but I need his hair. :3 You can have his nose ring. :3 xD

If logic serves me right, that's LYWID and I'm not clicking on it to find out for sure.:naughty: And that's not gonna help you persuade me to show it to you.:naughty:

It's not trust me :wink2:

Wow, she must really be a b*tch to piss YOU off. Describe her for me, I want to check something.

IMPOSSIBRU!!! :roftl:

I love you too.:hug:

Night night.:hug:

But shouldn't it be the other way around? See, the way I see it, the more you dislike the person and the more you disagree with them, the more you should be flattered if they tell you you're weird. Because then that means you're the exact opposite of them and I think that that's extremely positive in this case.

Hmm, about 5'5", tan as a mofo, cheers in competitions, bottle blonde (with highlights and lowlights, I deduce so that it will look more "natural" BITCH PLEASE. :doh: ) Wears a pink zebra striped bow and clearly takes an hour or more to straighten her hair because I know she's a natural wavy xD pfft. Her eyes are blue, of course, just makes sense somehow although I can't say much on that since I *partially* have blue eyes. She wears jeans, moccasins, and some t shirt for the athletics department almost EVERY DAY, and her voice is ridiculously nasally. Dates football players mostly, and dumps them more often than they dump her. xDDD

Well, as I initially interpret it, if she calls me 'weird' that's assuming that the vast majority of people she's friends with *arent* weird. And I'm not lying, loads of people follow her around she has this little clique god it's annoying. So if the vast majority of people she knows are like her, it takes away a piece of my sanity and hope for humanity. :aah:

Trust me, even he can't pull it off.:mf_rosetinted: Thank god he decided to turn it! :roftl:

Shh you, I can pull it off XD give me the pic. XD

Hmm' date=' about 5'5", tan as a mofo, cheers in competitions, bottle blonde (with highlights and lowlights, I deduce so that it will look more "natural" BITCH PLEASE. :doh: ) Wears a pink zebra striped bow and clearly takes an hour or more to straighten her hair because I know she's a natural wavy xD pfft. Her eyes are blue, of course, just makes sense somehow although I can't say much on that since I *partially* have blue eyes. She wears jeans, moccasins, and some t shirt for the athletics department almost EVERY DAY, and her voice is ridiculously nasally. Dates football players mostly, and dumps them more often than they dump her. xDDD

Well, as I initially interpret it, if she calls me 'weird' that's assuming that the vast majority of people she's friends with *arent* weird. And I'm not lying, loads of people follow her around she has this little clique god it's annoying. So if the vast majority of people she knows are like her, it takes away a piece of my sanity and hope for humanity. :aah:[/quote']

I got it ALL right.

And that's why you should be proud of being you.:huglove:

You'll find out :wink2:

:uhno:

Shh you' date=' I can pull it off XD give me the pic. XD[/quote']

Non.:mf_rosetinted: And I can't, Rachel will see it then. xD

Conversation my friends just had. :mikacool:

"...hmm' date=' what's the word... Starts with a P...."

"......."

"pfricking awesome"

"-_-"

:roftl:[/quote']

Oh gawd :lmao::lmao:

I got it ALL right.

And that's why you should be proud of being you.:huglove:

:uhno:

Non.:mf_rosetinted: And I can't, Rachel will see it then. xD

Oh gawd :lmao::lmao:

Aha, of course you did. :mf_rosetinted: xD

I am! Although I don't appreciate Well, I don't think she's worthy of it *coughcough*when she points out that my personality is different. Because, well, I just don't think she deserves to :mikacool: xD I know I'm arrogant. Half my problems make me seem arrogant. I don't care, people can tell me all they want that I have superiority complexes but that's because I DO have them, because I AM better than her. :mf_rosetinted:

Aha' date=' of course you did. :mf_rosetinted: xD

I am! Although I don't appreciate Well, I don't think she's worthy of it *coughcough*when she points out that my personality is different. Because, well, I just don't think she deserves to :mikacool: xD I know I'm arrogant. Half my problems make me seem arrogant. I don't care, people can tell me all they want that I have superiority complexes but that's because I DO have them, because I AM better than her. :mf_rosetinted:

It's not arrogancy, it's called 'being realistic'.:naughty:

Hmm, let me think..could it be that you've insulted some of the world's greatest bands and artists, not to mention Johnny Depp, annoyed me with LYWID, are a sexist, etc.?:mf_rosetinted: No, maybe it's something else...

That makes no sense. Why would you send me a link to Born This Way?:blink:

:pinkbow:

:fisch:

That makes no sense. Why would you send me a link to Born This Way?:blink:

:pinkbow:

There ya go, makes sense to me xD