Depends on the people.:naughty:

Like I said, ......almost everyone :fisch: probably has to do with the fact that I always think I'm smarter, cleverer, and wiser, and have better taste than everyone else :roftl: I'm never a jerk about it, I keep that to myself, but it frustrates me that I'm made to do things that I think I'm better than having to do... And I can't tell anyone because they'll think I'm too cocky and don't take things seriously. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:fisch:

You were born a sexist? :mf_rosetinted:

Like I said' date=' ......almost everyone :fisch: probably has to do with the fact that I always think I'm smarter, cleverer, and wiser, and have better taste than everyone else :roftl: I'm never a jerk about it, I keep that to myself, but it frustrates me that I'm made to do things that I think I'm better than having to do... And I can't tell anyone because they'll think I'm too cocky and don't take things seriously. :naughty:[/quote']

Ahhh..then I'm out of counter-arguments.:naughty: And I still love you, my arrogant jerk.:hug: xD

You were born a sexist? :mf_rosetinted:

Ahhh..then I'm out of counter-arguments.:naughty: And I still love you, my arrogant jerk.:hug: xD

Arrogant yes, arrogant jerk no. But I'm working on it.... :roftl:

And well, it all goes back to a stupid decision that I made a few years ago, the fact that I already know almost all my coursework and that I would rather do my mom's calculus textbook and read a psychological analysis and think about things than silly juvenile projects :aah: I just don't understand why they make me do all these stupid things when I already know it, I just want to move on and do important stuff! Maybe even work. I want to hurry up and go to college; I want to work in forensics and criminal investigation. I want to save money so I can get at least one degree I'll never do anything with-- psychology. I just want to learn stuff. I guess I'm too ambitious for school? They tell me it's a bad thing... I thought wanting to do important things was good? But they tell me I have problems. :aah: [/rantthatprobablymakesnosense]

Arrogant yes' date=' arrogant [i']jerk[/i] no. But I'm working on it.... :roftl:

And well, it all goes back to a stupid decision that I made a few years ago, the fact that I already know almost all my coursework and that I would rather do my mom's calculus textbook and read a psychological analysis and think about things than silly juvenile projects :aah: I just don't understand why they make me do all these stupid things when I already know it, I just want to move on and do important stuff! Maybe even work. I want to hurry up and go to college; I want to work in forensics and criminal investigation. I want to save money so I can get at least one degree I'll never do anything with-- psychology. I just want to learn stuff. I guess I'm too ambitions for school? They tell me it's a bad thing... I thought wanting to do important things was good? But they tell me I have problems. :aah: [/rantthatprobablymakesnosense]

Good for you. xD

Oh you poor overachiever.:itsok: I've pretty much decided what I'm going to do with my life as well.:naughty: And the one thing I don't get is psychology. Why? Why is everyone so obsessed with it? It's a terrible thing that's brought me only misery.:mf_rosetinted: